SLEEPING IN CAR in employee lot

Baboy

Hello guys just wanted to ask if I will be allowed to sleep in my car in the parking lot. I will have my driver training in North Cal next week and I live out of state. I don’t have enough money for housing at the moment so I was wondering to sleep in the car for the duration of the training while in California. Thank you so much!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Hello guys just wanted to ask if I will be allowed to sleep in my car in the parking lot. I will have my driver training in North Cal next week and I live out of state. I don’t have enough money for housing at the moment so I was wondering to sleep in the car for the duration of the training while in California. Thank you so much!

UPS driver training? No, you'll have to find a bridge to sleep under.

UPS should be putting you up in a hotel.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

So I guess bathing and basic hygiene are out for that week? Do you really think UPS will make you attend one of their classes and pay you but not put you up on their dime?

Baboy

So I guess bathing and basic hygiene are out for that week? Do you really think UPS will make you attend one of their classes and pay you but not put you up on their dime?
I have a camper van with 20 gallon water tank so basic hygiene is no problem, I just want to stay in the parking lot every night, for the week, if allowed. Thank you.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Hello guys just wanted to ask if I will be allowed to sleep in my car in the parking lot.
I was wondering to sleep in the car for the duration of the training while in California.
I have a camper van with 20 gallon water tank so basic hygiene is no problem, I just want to stay in the parking lot every night, for the week, if allowed. Thank you.

Well you didnt say you have a tree hugging rig, you said car. No matter, UPS should put you up in a hotel. If they don't you can always ask the first day of class if you can camp in the lot. If not, theres always a Walmart or Mc Donalds parking lot to camp out.

rickyb

park at an apartment

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
yes. I did it off and on for 3 years until had a downpayment for a house. went to the gym to work out and shower . They don't care anyways. There are cars in the lot 24 hours a day at most hubs.

rod

Retired 22 years
We had a guy who slept in the dressing room at work a couple nights a week. He would shut the bars down and then go sleep in the dressing room so he wouldn't be late for work. That's dedication.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We had a guy who slept in the dressing room at work a couple nights a week. He would shut the bars down and then go sleep in the dressing room so he wouldn't be late for work. That's dedication.

And still be over the legal limit at start time. Oops!

rod

Retired 22 years
And still be over the legal limit at start time. Oops!
I think on Friday mornings after Thirsty Thursday nights out 75% of our center (including management) would have flunked a DUI test the following morning.. We had a real serious alcohol problem going --myself included.