Slow down explained!

JL 0513

Not sure why he was so afraid of a turkey. They can a bit rough, but nothing to be that afraid of. I deliver on Cape Cod and there are thousands of wild turkeys everywhere. They never bother me. He ran into that PC like a bear was chasing him, LOL.

Indecisi0n

Would have waited for a passing truck then did a kick to that turkey like it was a tied Super Bowl game on the 30 yard line at last down with one second left on the clock!

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Not sure why he was so afraid of a turkey. They can a bit rough, but nothing to be that afraid of. I deliver on Cape Cod and there are thousands of wild turkeys everywhere. They never bother me. He ran into that PC like a bear was chasing him, LOL.

Some people are afraid of the simplest of things. Perhaps that turkey likes the color brown. As for me, I wouldnt want them talons raking on me or being pecked to death.

Cementups

Box Monkey

I have a friend who caught a turkey raping his turkey decoy in his back yard. He decided he was going to hide in the bushes and wait till the turkey came back for more (same time every day) and catch it. Literally catch it. Well he caught it all right and in the process the turkey put up a heck of a fight and scratched the crap out of his face and ripped some of his clothes. He said he probably would never try that again.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Some people are afraid of the simplest of things. Perhaps that turkey likes the color brown. As for me, I wouldnt want them talons raking on me or being pecked to death.
Went to Jamaica for vacation last year and the resort had peacocks. There was a lady there almost in tears everytime that thing got anywhere near her.

rod

Retired 22 years
I can't say I've ever had to wrestle with a turkey but I have had some encounters with geese. Them buggers can be mean.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
No if that were the case the turkey would hide behind social media to complain.
You're right. If it was an amazon customer they would have told the driver how much the love them then turn around and tell media that their life was ruined because UPS delivered their Miley Cyrus c.d. late.

I have a friend who caught a turkey raping his turkey decoy in his back yard. He decided he was going to hide in the bushes and wait till the turkey came back for more (same time every day) and catch it. Literally catch it. Well he caught it all right and in the process the turkey put up a heck of a fight and scratched the crap out of his face and ripped some of his clothes. He said he probably would never try that again.
How bad was you hurt?..lol:knockedout::knockedout::knockedout: