Slow down for dust!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I drive the speed limit on gravel roads, but if people are walking along the road or working outside in their yards I will slow way down until I pass them. Common courtesy. Most of the complaints I have gotten are from people who moved out from town and bought a $350,000 house that is 60 feet off of a gravel road and now expect the entire world to slow to a crawl when driving past their new home. The people who were born and raised out there dont complain about the dust.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I think most gravel roads have a 45mph speed limit... I usually go 60-65mph though as well as most other vehicles

Rack em

Made the Podium
That's a lot of miles to only drive 25mph! But most of our extended routes are 250+ miles a day. A few of our routes go over 400 miles multiple days a week.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That's a lot of miles to only drive 25mph! But most of our extended routes are 250+ miles a day. A few of our routes go over 400 miles multiple days a week.
My whole route isn't gravel. Maybe half of it. Even if I drove 400 miles a day I still wouldn't drive faster than I felt safe. No job is worth my safety.