Smartest Rich man in the world had no prenuptial agreement

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Bill Gates made his first billion before meeting his wife.
With no pre-nub, his assets are up for grabs.
And he has hired his 97 year old attorney to handle the divorce.

rod

Retired 22 years
No need for a pre- nip with their kind of money. Even split 50 / 50 they EACH get about 70 Billion And if it’s like 90 / 10 she still gets 14 BILLION.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
He’s worth $130 billion. If I was Melinda I’d tell him to give me $20 billion and I’ll go away. The kids are adults. It wouldn’t be worth fighting for more.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
After i searched for Melinda gates age yesterday. A recommended search was Melinda gates born a man?

Poor Bill might be down to his last hundred billion
Larry says I'm passing your ass up Bill
Screenshot_20210504-172244.png

vantexan

He’s worth $130 billion. If I was Melinda I’d tell him to give me $20 billion and I’ll go away. The kids are adults. It wouldn’t be worth fighting for more.
She's pretty much entitled to half or close to it. But then Jeff Bezos' wife got a lot less than half and she was around from the start of Amazon and he was cheating on her. The main reason I think she'll try to get close to half is she does a lot of charity work. But $20 billion free and clear would be great.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
She's pretty much entitled to half or close to it. But then Jeff Bezos' wife got a lot less than half and she was around from the start of Amazon and he was cheating on her. The main reason I think she'll try to get close to half is she does a lot of charity work. But $20 billion free and clear would be great.
Well word is he was cheating on her....