Smash And Grab Epidemic

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
With all respect....YOU JUST DON'T GET IT. Take a minute and explore how we got here. You dismiss who runs these places. You dismiss who is committing the crimes. CA had a chance to cut off the head of the snake(Gavin Newsome). Nope. CA is a super majority Democrat state. Big cities have high crime rates. They are all run by Democrats. Because you are a Democrat and vote these people in....therefore their policies....YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. See?
okay.

I have seen the light.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
smash and grabs a epidemic now in northern california.

we need law and order
F107BF47-33C2-4A2A-A406-DBE33B977A40.png

quad decade guy

It's happening a lot in Cali but also happening all over country.
No....it's not.

Here....open carry. A lot of store owners here carry on their hip....openly...store owners. Or a sawed off shotgun under the counter. Lot's of customers too.....you would have a true death wish to try. Lot's of AR-15's behind pickup seats too. With big ammo magazines.

Never hear of smash and grab here.

Now, big cities? here? They are run by Democrats here and they are ALL places I just drive through to somewhere else. Spectacularly high crime rates.....let em kill each other...

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
saw a smash and grab today at a walmart in reno. or was it a mobbing which was a fad years ago.?

6=7 teenagers ran by with handfuls of clothes and just ran out.

no one did anything. must be managed by a democrat I suppose.

quad decade guy

saw a smash and grab today at a walmart in reno. or was it a mobbing which was a fad years ago.?

6=7 teenagers ran by with handfuls of clothes and just ran out.

no one did anything. must be managed by a democrat I suppose.
Depends if you are a liberal democrat=shrug.

Conservative=crime.

I suppose...