Smoke Shop Stabbing

El Correcto

god is dead
Guy did a Reddit ama about stabbing that robber. He has since deleted his Reddit account but it’s too late.
FEB9F48A-2B68-4C86-A4B9-A8FAD2838C07.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
The mother of the thief will be on TV soon, if she hasn’t already, crying that the store owner didn’t have to stab him. He’s a good boy!
I’m glad the kid apparently survived. He is a 17 year old dumb :censored2: who hopefully got severely traumatized by this. Let it be a lesson and turn your life around you little :censored2:.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I’m glad the kid apparently survived. He is a 17 year old dumb :censored2: who hopefully got severely traumatized by this. Let it be a lesson and turn your life around you little :censored2:.
The so-called kid needs to recover in jail for 10 years or so.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I think the store clerk did nothing wrong, don’t want to see him punished for it.
Also don’t want the teen dead or having their entire life destroyed by this. Hard heads gotta learn the hard way, hope he turns it around after surviving such a brutal encounter.
He caused everything he received. Hope he goes to jail for some time.

El Correcto

god is dead
He caused everything he received. Hope he goes to jail for some time.
Doing some Google lawyering it looks like bare minimum for armed robbery is 3 years in Nevada.
2 years for the robbery, 1 for the armed part.

I think he should be slapped with the bare minimum possible because of his age and the ordeal he survived. Serve less than the minimum, get his record expunged after completing probation and be able to renter society a reformed man. He is only 17, if this was some 30 year old still :censored2:ing up with violent priors then yeah throw the book at him before he kills someone.