Smoking my (expletive)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

DIAD I (1) was the first version that we used. The current DIAD is IV (4), although III (3) was used by driver helpers this last peak. DIAD V (5) is currently being developed.

DIAD I (1) was much bigger and heavier and each subsequent version has been smaller, lighter and much faster with more memory and more functions.

DIAD IV has a feature which allows us to prerecord 3 of our favorite restaurants so that we can call ahead our lunch orders to ensure that we can finish our lunch and get back to work in a timely manner.

jennie

WOW, you guys deserve that, I see the pressure down on the boxline. Thanks for the chat off to watch some football, have a great week!

No I am not, and who says Britney is not smart, she has more money than all of us, lol
uuuuuh, just about everyone (including me) says that Brit is stuuuuuupid.

Ever read the newspaper? It's full of stories of really rich people that are dumb as dirt.

helenofcalifornia

Didn't Journey get their new lead singer after seeing this guy from the Phillippines singing Journey songs on YouTube? They brought him over, auditioned him and signed him up to be their new lead singer. Sings just like the old lead singer.

Didn't Journey get their new lead singer after seeing this guy from the Phillippines singing Journey songs on YouTube? They brought him over, auditioned him and signed him up to be their new lead singer. Sings just like the old lead singer.
I really couldn't tell you and I'll take your word for it. LOL, I'm not that big of a Journey or Steve Perry fan although I did like a few of their songs. My oldest daughter on the other hand was a huge fan.

SlowRide80k

My other one is Red Tag'd
Helen you are correct of how Journey got their current lead singer. Steve Perry got injured years ago and was unable to tour. Perry was very upset that the band continued on without him using the same name. They replaced Perry with Steve Augeri who was very good and had some pipes but hes the guy they let go due to throat problems. They brought in somone to replace Augeri and now have replaced that man with Arnel (the youtube guy). Journey has had between 20-25 different members over the years.