Snow Day!!!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
shhhhhhhh....you might jinx it.:wink2:

Hoax has more snow on his front lawn than I do, 3.6" to 0".

Yeah, it has actually snowed twice here this winter, usually we just get a little ice one weekend. I got through early yesterday, I knocked out 151 stops in seven hours and drove back to the Center. They called Emergency Conditions and told everybody to come back in about 4:30, that is the first time that has happened in my 25 years of driving.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yeah, it has actually snowed twice here this winter, usually we just get a little ice one weekend. I got through early yesterday, I knocked out 151 stops in seven hours and drove back to the Center. They called Emergency Conditions and told everybody to come back in about 4:30, that is the first time that has happened in my 25 years of driving.
Now was that not a sweet call

whiskey

I subtracted the one hour lunch that you contractually took between the fourth and fifth hour of the work day and you SPORH figured out to be 25.166666.
You Da Man!!! Now I know why your avatar is called Scratch. The Dog threw me off.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Whiskey, I think Scratch may have been Code 5, but 151 stops in 7 hours is still impressive.

They don't let us use code 5 here unless it is a rare air only day. I was hustling, thats for sure. My NDA run was tight and I was working at a much "brisker pace" than usual, got my lunch hour in too. We had four inches that was forecast to start falling at 1PM, and for once the weatherforcasters got it right. The slush started freezing at four and it was getting slippery in the subdivions. I was shocked they called us in early, a lot of drivers brought back a lot of stops. I got all of my stops off and made my last pickup an hour early, I got a little "guarrenteed eight" for my drive home.