Snow Day

ski or die

Ski or Die
Woke up to a pile of snow this morning. Look out the window and smiled. Watched the news and remembered driving 25 miles one way to work in this crap. Remember one time leaving 45 minutes early and was 2 minutes late and supervisor questioned did I have a problem and why was I late. Only time late in last 10 years of service. I think I will wait a couple of days then use snowblower to clean driveway. So nice not having to drive in this mess or listen to some supervisor that cannot appreciate the effort to come to work in these conditions.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Woke up to a pile of snow this morning. Look out the window and smiled. Watched the news and remembered driving 25 miles one way to work in this crap. Remember one time leaving 45 minutes early and was 2 minutes late and supervisor questioned did I have a problem and why was I late. Only time late in last 10 years of service. I think I will wait a couple of days then use snowblower to clean driveway. So nice not having to drive in this mess or listen to some supervisor that cannot appreciate the effort to come to work in these conditions.
I dont get it

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I bought a new snow blower last fall so it wouldn't snow too much around here. So far it's working. Haven't had to fire it up yet.

Re-Raise

A5BC8A05-6AAE-46E1-B8BC-55D93BC48356.jpeg

Had 14 inches on a table in the backyard. Appreciating that I don’t have to work in weather like this anymore.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Every winter left 2 hours before my start time to drive 45 miles one way to work during snow storms.
Then worked max hours chaining up doubles both ways over Donner Summit.
Then drove hour and a half to 2 hours to get home.
Then shovelled ( 1st 16 winters , then got snowblower ) driveway just to get in. Then slept 3-4- hours and did it all over again.

Maybe late 4-5 times in a little over 22 years.

Now , get to laugh watching everybody else deal with road conditions.

Attachments

• 270014055_10159701553089525_2413567522941429853_n (1).jpg
    270014055_10159701553089525_2413567522941429853_n (1).jpg
    238 KB · Views: 70

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Every winter left 2 hours before my start time to drive 45 miles one way to work during snow storms.
Then shovelled ( 1st 16 winters , then got snowblower ) driveway just to get in. Then slept 3-4- hours and did it all over again.

Does it ever end….

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
That reminds me--get the junk mail. We don't get our mail until around 7 pm here.
Sometimes 8 or 9 some days if it comes at all.No mail came Saturday,but I got mail Sunday morning.

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY

What is the rule on chains for doubles?Times I had to chain up a 53 or 48 spread it was 1 outside tire on drag axles, opposite sides.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Finally- a new yarn. Lol.