Snow- northeast

Pollocknbrown

this is one reason why i dont envy drivers/ helpers this time of the year.....buffalo gets DESTROYED by snow almost every year around Xmas....i'd prolly take a pkg car into a ditch :D

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I work inside and I'm banging in. At least the drivers will be pulled during the storm.

I for one am not waking up at 3pm just to shovel myself out of driveway, commute 2 hours for 10 miles, arriving late - then leaving at 3-4-5 AM just to shovel out of 18" and getting home at 6am. Ain't happenin!

stringerman85

I work inside and I'm banging in. At least the drivers will be pulled during the storm.

I for one am not waking up at 3pm just to shovel myself out of driveway, commute 2 hours for 10 miles, arriving late - then leaving at 3-4-5 AM just to shovel out of 18" and getting home at 6am. Ain't happenin!

Do you work twilight/night? If so, Yeah that's what i've been doing, Always the worse times to commute back and forth during bad weather

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Do you work twilight/night? If so, Yeah that's what i've been doing, Always the worse times to commute back and forth during bad weather

yeah i recently switched to twi/mid.

last years fiasco Dec 13th 2007 was ridiculous. I can't imagine tomorrow being any better, except that the snow will be less wet/waterlogged for most of the area.

LiL"Comet"

36_11_8.gif
Be Safe good luck to all!!!