Snow Storm Wed

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Warning from tomorrow at 12 pm til wed at 12pm. Itll be a money maker. They dont pull us off. sometimes the hoopies do, but not UPS.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Thank you so much for that well wishing. I don't think I could have figured it out for myself. I would have been a mess out there. :rolleyes:

upsgrunt

That reminds me of some of the ODS messages we get: "Be careful out there- the roads are very slick!"

Doesn't the sender think we would know that first?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
People do the world a favor, completely clear off all the snow from your car before hitting the road.
Those that just clear the driver's side of their windshield are really stupid.
That only happens in Taxachussetts,,, Cambridge,Newton,Concord, etc. etc. The rest of the country knows better !!! Why did I see you so late last nite ?? You get off that C.C job ???

SAFETY FIRST. But drive to work in a dangerous snow storm when the mayor is on TV saying STAY OFF THE ROADS. How do they get away with it? Someone call 60 minutes already.

over9five

Staff member
Snow storm wed drive safe

Welcome to Brown Cafe. We have a member with a name much like yours!

Warning from tomorrow at 12 pm til wed at 12pm. Itll be a money maker. They dont pull us off. sometimes the hoopies do, but not UPS.

What the heck is a hoopie?

No.... We are all mindless robots where I come from. We must be instructed on everything.

Stupid drivers, yup.

$$$$ I love snow it's so beautiful and it takes so long to get anywhere. $$$

True

I hate snow--yes, it's beautiful, but it takes so long to get anywhere.

True

Snow coming wednesday, up to 18 inches.

I predict massive route cutthing to make sure its as bad as it can be.

It's cause all your stupid brothers banged in!

People do the world a favor, completely clear off all the snow from your car before hitting the road.
Those that just clear the driver's side of their windshield are really stupid.

Yuppers!

That only happens in Taxachussetts,,, Cambridge,Newton,Concord, etc. etc. The rest of the country knows better !!!

I was in a hurry. Had to get home to my beeyah.

whiskey

Thunder and lightning woke me up. I was born in a hurricane and know a little bit about storms. And I don't like the way this one is starting. No punch for me today.