Snow Storm Wed

jsav

Feeders always is running. If nothing else, you will just move trailers in the yard so that the plows can move snow

I've got a package I'm supposed to get tomorrow (probably not going to happen) that's got an exception because of the weather. It last had an arrival scan in Shrewsbury, MA. It's destined for E. Syracuse, NY. When should I expect to see it move again? (I need it Friday at the latest... I leave for school on Sunday).

(Note: If someone that can get more info from the tracking number wants to help, I'll PM it to you :))

Sorry if this is a newb thing to ask. But as I mentioned, I'm leaving for school on Sunday.

jsav

Figures right after I post, the package departs Shrewsbury, MA and is on time. :D

Sucks about all the snow... We got a lot up here in Syracuse as well. (We're used to it)

Raw

Raw Member
Pretty bad down here! Overnight temp was 33` so heat was on, hope palm tree`s survived. Only up to 54` today as a high, I won`t wear shorts but others will. It will be sunny next 2 days though and 64` friday, still very cold! Haven`t seen snow in 27 years until I took a trip to Breckenridge, Co. a couple years ago! Grew up in the stuff living on Lake Erie, you can have the white stuff! I would never work this job up north in that climate! :sick:

Nimnim

The Nim
Pretty bad down here! Overnight temp was 33` so heat was on, hope palm tree`s survived. Only up to 54` today as a high, I won`t wear shorts but others will. It will be sunny next 2 days though and 64` friday, still very cold! Haven`t seen snow in 27 years until I took a trip to Breckenridge, Co. a couple years ago! Grew up in the stuff living on Lake Erie, you can have the white stuff! I would never work this job up north in that climate! :sick:

I hear ya, I was suffering everytime I went through the yard or passed an open bay because of the wind. Wish I remembered to bring my beanie so my ears would have been covered. I was fine with just a jacket otherwise.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
had several feeders not unloaded today, many drivers did not come in until after 8pm, had many missed..my error..weather related parcels, will be several days until mess is back to normal.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Meanwhile here in the DC area we continue to dodge the bullet. After last year, that's just fine with me.