SO at 251 meeting

LeadBelly

Banned
It was nice to see SO and MT on the same podium, and to hear SO speak to members of 251.
This is such good news. Everything aside I'm envious of the unionism that you are apart of on the East Coast. Being in the central region it's very close to right to work. The ever threat of it knocking on my states door is always on my mind. I know it's somewhat close to you, but I have mega respect for your area.

LeadBelly

Banned
then why did he LIE to us last contract?
I don't have the energy for you tonight. I confirmed with Jumbo recently that he was the brains behind what goes on in your local. He said you were a mess, and that you ride his coat tails. Seeing that he averaged about 2 likes per posts and he has posted thousands I don't see much of an opposition.

This leads me to you, who anyone can see is an obvious unreasonable. You are third in command to a village of idiots. Sean never came to your local, nor did he be anything less than forthcoming. You bike was never stolen by anyone and your credibility is less than zero. I feel bad for you, only for obvious mental issues.

anHOURover

I don't have the energy for you tonight. I confirmed with Jumbo recently that he was the brains behind what goes on in your local. He said you were a mess, and that you ride his coat tails. Seeing that he averaged about 2 likes per posts and he has posted thousands I don't see much of an opposition.

This leads me to you, who anyone can see is an obvious unreasonable. You are third in command to a village of idiots. Sean never came to your local, nor did he be anything less than forthcoming. You bike was never stolen by anyone and your credibility is less than zero. I feel bad for you, only for obvious mental issues.
first of all you are lying
second of all i have pictures of the boston bully which i will post and it proves my case
get the facts straight because all i do is post
FACTS
FACT

anHOURover

The Boston bully at my local putting on the dog and pony show. Notice the sign "protect our healthcare". He did everything but protect it

anHOURover

I post the facts here slug
The Boston bully lying to the members of 623

Last edited by a moderator:

anHOURover

Boston bully getting off the private jet in philly. Heading to the hall to tell the lies
FACT

anHOURover

Who's posts the facts here slug?
I'll accept you apology.
Go to bed ... you word means nothing here. I just exposed your lies
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
first of all you are lying
second of all i have pictures of the boston bully which i will post and it proves my case
get the facts straight because all i do is post
FACTS
FACT
If my local can publicly bury the hatchet with Sean, so can yours. MT said it best "We sat down together and realized that we agree way more than we disagree."
That is a valuable lesson for all teamsters to listen to. We all need to find our commonality, put the union and membership first and teach our youth members the history of Teamsters.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Who's posts the facts here slug?
I'll accept you apology.
Go to bed ... you word means nothing here. I just exposed your lies
FACT

You post pictures of people, but complain when I post yours.

And have the audacity, to ask @cheryl to restore you privileges....

when you still can't follow the basic rules of this forum.

You run the show in Philly.

Right.

-Bug-

anHOURover

If my local can publicly bury the hatchet with Sean, so can yours. MT said it best "We sat down together and realized that we agree way more than we disagree."
That is a valuable lesson for all teamsters to listen to. We all need to find our commonality, put the union and membership first and teach our youth members the history of Teamsters.
Did tdu tell mt what to say ? Was that email from dl ?

LeadBelly

Banned
You post pictures of people, but complain when I post yours.

And have the audacity, to ask @cheryl to restore you privileges....

when you still can't follow the basic rules of this forum.

You run the show in Philly.

Right.

-Bug-
I honestly thought there was a change in the TOS with all those pictures posted, so I asked if it was a new rule.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Did tdu tell mt what to say ? Was that email from dl ?
I seriously doubt that DL or TDU would write the good things MT said in his introduction. Sean addressed that mistakes were mad in the past and intends to never make the same mistakes again. It's unfortunate that you are so pig headed that your behavior will make us regress in our goal for a good contract. I really hope your 623 sheep see you for what you really are.

anHOURover

I seriously doubt that DL or TDU would write the good things MT said in his introduction. Sean addressed that mistakes were mad in the past and intends to never make the same mistakes again. It's unfortunate that you are so pig headed that your behavior will make us regress in our goal for a good contract. I really hope your 623 sheep see you for what you really are.
I have evidence of you saying tdu runs 251.
You said the man behind the curtain calls all the shots. Would you like to change your statements?
FACT