So..... I'm DQ until December from driving.

TheKid99

Upstate you were right... Lol....

No moving violations on my record but because my license was suspended I have to wait until December.

So is there any hope with this? Like could the District Manager waive this from me? or I'm SOL until January?

I'm looking at transferring to a center in September that are desperate for drivers... Could they look past this? I mean I have no moving violations, LOL.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Gosh dude... unbelievable it cost me a full time permanent driving spot.

a suspended license off a non-moving violation because I paid it late... unreal..... I'm an idiot.
I know of drivers working inside the building because they are suspended for non-moving violations. Well, at least one presently and a few others over the years.

TheKid99

I know of drivers working inside the building because they are suspended for non-moving violations. Well, at least one presently and a few others over the years.
Oh my license not suspended anymore... Lol.

And I wasn't suspended for a DUI or anything of that nature

Just for a late payment

I think that's ridiculous.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had a driver who had a fairly serious accident in the building during his 30 days. He was supposed to be DQ'd for a year but they brought him back in time for Peak.

Anything is possible.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Oh my license not suspended anymore... Lol.

And I wasn't suspended for a DUI or anything of that nature

Just for a late payment

I think that's ridiculous.
I understand, you were suspended and that blemish DQ's you. Is that the only license problem you've had in the past three years? I don't think it is "ridiculous" at all..you are at-risk to have a suspended license and what makes you think the employer knows you continue to be able to drive? After they spend plenty of time and money training you? Playing the odds.

TheKid99

We had a driver who had a fairly serious accident in the building during his 30 days. He was supposed to be DQ'd for a year but they brought him back in time for Peak.

Anything is possible.

So should I talk to a Business Agent and ask for their input?

I know there has to be a way... Lol.

TheKid99

I understand, you were suspended and that blemish DQ's you. Is that the only license problem you've had in the past three years? I don't think it is "ridiculous" at all..you are at-risk to have a suspended license and what makes you think the employer knows you continue to be able to drive? After they spend plenty of time and money training you? Playing the odds.

Yep, that's the only license problem I'd had in the past three years. HR said that's the only thing that popped up on my driving record. My driving record is cleared I paid it January. She want me to wait until after the year of the suspended license to process me for driving.

TheKid99

Your BA cannot help you in this situation. Bide your time for the next few months. Hopefully they will change their mind and bring you back for Peak.

Damn... I'll just bid in January. The center I'm transferring to in September is desperate for drivers so I'd think I'll be a driver fairly quickly.

upschuck

You probably could file a grievance, but it would take longer than the end of year to fully work out, and you'd burn a bridge or two along the way. Wait your time, and chalk it up to a lesson learned.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Upstate you were right... Lol....

No moving violations on my record but because my license was suspended I have to wait until December.

So is there any hope with this? Like could the District Manager waive this from me? or I'm SOL until January?

I'm looking at transferring to a center in September that are desperate for drivers... Could they look past this? I mean I have no moving violations, LOL.
Nothing you can do homeboy, PATIENCE YOUNG SKYWALKER like everyone else.

PT Car Washer

Think of all the years you put in the hub, a few more months is nothing. Though to be objective, my last few months in the hub between peak and the beginning of cover were agonizing. Stick it out man.
I tell all the new laid off drivers working inside the Hub for the last 6 months "you will look back as these are the good old days".