So many questions.

helenofcalifornia

Rocket, where you been? And what is happening at Union meetings? If we had more dynamic leaders, and I stress LEADERS, in the Union, there would be more interest. Most BA's seem to be just collecting checks and not willing to fight. Most of us are dog tired after work and not willing or able to fight the good fight for ourselves. You are right, more of us should go to the Union meetings.

So what's happening?

IF you people would go to union meetings, you would understand whats going on .
So you don't go to the meetings either? You crack me up with your dyed in the wool blanket statements. LOL
If they held union meets less than 100 miles away from where I work and live, I might consider going to a few.

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
I hate the Mondays after the union meeting because the calls usually start about 8am and they're all the same. "So what happened at the meeting?" I won't usually say what is on my mind, like "Show up and see what happens" but sometimes I am very tempted. Guys want to complain all the time but won't take the time to show up and voice their complaints in a venue that is just for that. Frustrating.:angry:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I hate the Mondays after the union meeting because the calls usually start about 8am and they're all the same. "So what happened at the meeting?" I won't usually say what is on my mind, like "Show up and see what happens" but sometimes I am very tempted. Guys want to complain all the time but won't take the time to show up and voice their complaints in a venue that is just for that. Frustrating.:angry:

You should respond, "It was a real clusterf*** this week. Two of the strippers got into a fight, over the best way to ice down the beer kegs, and, we ran out of New York Strip steaks, so a couple of guys had to have Porterhouse".

Guaranteed to improve attendance for next week (and next week only). :wink2:

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
You should respond, "It was a real clusterf*** this week. Two of the strippers got into a fight, over the best way to ice down the beer kegs, and, we ran out of New York Strip steaks, so a couple of guys had to have Porterhouse".

Guaranteed to improve attendance for next week (and next week only). :wink2:
Once again you come through with a very creative suggestion, dizzee. I'll give it a try next month, (if they don't cancel AGAIN)!:thumbsup:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I go to all the meetings for our center. Good excuse to drink beer with the 8 people that show up. Our general membership meeting for the local are an hour away so I don't go to those.