So Much for keeping our info secure

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
The other day I was going through my time cards and hours for the year. During the process of looking at the time cards and pay for different weeks, I was directed to someone else's time card.

InkedLandry_LI.jpg

My name is most certainly not Steve L. and I was on my own personal laptop at home when this time card above popped up under my timecard. Tried to leave feedback and contact the webmaster for UPSers but no reply. Doesn't surprise me.

Can't wait until we all have to use our employee id and password to log into the DIAD. Oh wait, we already are starting to. I'm sure the DIAD will be hacked at some point and even more of our personal information will be out there in the dark web.

Last edited:

MattM

Holy crap. I just logged in. Anyone know a Edward Q.? I thought you were joking OP.

The hours seem to be mine/fine. But I somehow see that persons name listed for last weeks pending time card.

That is not my name or anyone in my building. What the hell UPS?

MattM

I get what you're saying. I'm saying it happened to me too. Atleast with a random upsers name showing up on my time card.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Holy crap. I just logged in. Anyone know a Edward Q.? I thought you were joking OP.

The hours seem to be mine/fine. But I somehow see that persons name listed for last weeks pending time card.

That is not my name or anyone in my building. What the hell UPS?
Yeah, that's exactly how it popped up when I checked last weeks time. It did it another time a few weeks ago but I went too fast and lost it. That time it was Caroline P.

When I saw it do it this time, before I did anything else, I snipped the screen to forward to the webmaster.

I can't get it to do it all the time but after I snipped the above image, I was able to get another name this morning that I also did not snip fast enough.