So no strike on August 1?

Does that mean the new employees won’t get the $13 until the contract is ratified? A few of the new ones in our hub are thinking about quitting now. I don’t understand why UPS is waiting so long. Almost every hub is understaffed and now they have to keep pay overtime to everyone. Honestly just keep it at $13 for current employees over 2-3 years, then just raise it to $15 next year.

542thruNthru

Does that mean the new employees won’t get the $13 until the contract is ratified? A few of the new ones in our hub are thinking about quitting now. I don’t understand why UPS is waiting so long. Almost every hub is understaffed and now they have to keep pay overtime to everyone. Honestly just keep it at $13 for current employees over 2-3 years, then just raise it to $15 next year.

You're so far out of the loop it's not even worth telling you.

Indecisi0n

Yes you will be getting it.

mikejonesjr

Pay will be retroactive to Aug 1st. Meaning you will get a back pay check to Aug 1st when the contract finally is ratified. Think of it as money in bank til then. But no you wont see it tomorrow.

BlackCat

I would keep track of your hours as well.

There were quite a few guys in my center who were shorted on their retro check after the last contract.

jaker

trolling
I’ll been here 4 years. Bet you were off an off street driver. You couldn’t handle it in the hub; you’re weak bro. I’m the hardest worker in the whole hub. The Management team loves me. When I was on vacation, all the employees miss me.
I really really hope you are being sarcastic , I mean please oh please you don't meant what was said above

542thruNthru

I’ll been here 4 years. Bet you were off an off street driver. You couldn’t handle it in the hub; you’re weak bro. I’m the hardest worker in the whole hub. The Management team loves me. When I was on vacation, all the employees miss me.

What? Are you drunk?

I really really hope you are being sarcastic , I mean please oh please you don't meant what was said above

You telling me you understood that gibberish? What's a "off an off street driver". :)
What's

AutoZone

BrownPower
Was hired beginning of July off the street as a package car driver. What happens to my pay rate? I was hired at 18.75
You stay at your normal rate until contract is agreed on. Then you’ll receive back pay for all hours worked. Just keep track. And vote NO!!!!!

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Voting on the contract has been delayed 2 months, then you figure the contract will be voted down, so then looking at another 2 months to come up with another contract vote and probably a hiatus during peak so maybe March you will see a retro check