So now apparently there is a UPS Notre Dame hat. Can I deliver in it?

OptimusPrime

I obviously doubt it, but what is the market for this stuff? Some high fa-looting corporate guy who just can't split his love for the Irish and UPS? Seems weird this is a thing.

Sports Apparel Access
This site can only be accessed from UPSers.com

UPSGUY72

Drivers in my building where all types of UPS hats. As long as it yes UPS on you should be good atleast in my building you are.

ymelord

So now apparently there is a UPS Notre Dame hat. Can I deliver in it?

As long as your route isn't in Ann Arbor.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I remember when the Red Sox "broke the curse" we were allowed to wear our Red Sox hats while delivering.

Our biggest "problem" are guys who wear non-UPS sweatshirts and hoodies. Every once in a while our center manager will give the "official uniform" speech, which seems to work for a few weeks before the guys go back to the hoodies.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I remember when the Red Sox "broke the curse" we were allowed to wear our Red Sox hats while delivering.

Our biggest "problem" are guys who wear non-UPS sweatshirts and hoodies. Every once in a while our center manager will give the "official uniform" speech, which seems to work for a few weeks before the guys go back to the hoodies.
You must of been a big hit out there in NY that day !! LOL I know your Sox history Dave !! You showed some stones !!

images

OptimusPrime

In our building our operations manager says that it has to be company issue. Only official uniform.

I was told the same thing. I was looking for some sweatshirts, but wanted to double check before I ordered. Was told the letter of the law says company issue. No one seems to follow that, which I brought up, but then was told you never know might walk in who would have issue with it, so it's just better safe than sorry.