so now I can't be a driver helper?

BUCN85

Ok well being a seasonal driver I was told I can't run air after preload anymore even if I don't have a route in. Now I was told I can't be a driver helper. Even though I'm last on the list as seasonal driver so I may not get to run a route on a regular basis. I was really looking forward to this peak to make money loading. Running air. Driver helper and seasonal driving. Now It's looking like I'm not makin any money. :confused:

Ok well being a seasonal driver I was told I can't run air after preload anymore even if I don't have a route in. Now I was told I can't be a driver helper. Even though I'm last on the list as seasonal driver so I may not get to run a route on a regular basis. I was really looking forward to this peak to make money loading. Running air. Driver helper and seasonal driving. Now It's looking like I'm not makin any money. :confused:

That sucks, I hate when they...play people!

upschuck

Keep your chin up, hopefully you'll be working soon, short peak and all. They should be working you, as a helper, if not a driver. Talk to your steward.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Rewind ten or so years, if they tried this with me, I'd tell them

"Okay, that is fair. It's also fair that I come in every day during peak at my regularly scheduled preload time (4:00am, whatever it is) and not work a minute over five hours".

;)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Talk to your steward...you should be able to go out as helper.

BUCN85

Well I got it cleared up. I am allowed to be a helper. But my name wasn't on te helpers list for some reason. Even though I was first to sign up. Oh well. All good now I guess. Still can't drive air until after peak though