So our pensions are being wiped out .

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Do you guys think that this makes unionizing FedEx ground more important ?

If they joined the Teamsters, they would be paying in but not taking out yet because no one would be eligible for a pension.
Just thinking out loud how else we can grow the pension funds.

bbsam

Staff member
Aren't you supposed to leave things better than you find them? You baby boomers are just takers not givers! Don't worry about the future we'll be ok!
Just think if this mindset follows to Social Security. What if future generations decide that baby boomers didn't bankrupt future generations...they bankrupted thsir own future.

upschuck

But they all are fellow Teamsters. When UPS was able to buy their way out, it done them in. I'm thankful my Local's leadership did not sell out. But I pray that something will work out for Central State UPS Teamsters.
UPS will make up for any monies the Central States does not pay. If anything, it is so other participants in the CS would get less, thus making it stronger, so in the long run making UPS pay less.

Ashell

... for you, for the middle class, for working people.

I didn't know I was middle class. I kind of got the impression I was there to beat down like a stray dog and if I had enough money to bills and buy food I should worship the management gods. I guess maybe if you're FT.

Even if UPS pulls a "hostess", what do these people even do with all that money? Cocaine every day and human sex trafficking?!? I mean really, when is enough enough? But I guess if you are that much of a dick to take every bodies money its expensive to convince people to hangout with you.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I didn't know I was middle class. I kind of got the impression I was there to beat down like a stray dog and if I had enough money to bills and buy food I should worship the management gods. I guess maybe if you're FT.

Even if UPS pulls a "hostess", what do these people even do with all that money? Cocaine every day and human sex trafficking?!? I mean really, when is enough enough? But I guess if you are that much of a dick to take every bodies money its expensive to convince people to hangout with you.
confused.gif