So we can scan USPS barcodes...

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I had a couple this week... my HD powerpad can scan these since when?

Still can't scan an express label yet, though.
-----
Customer: can you take this returns for me?

Me: is it G or E on the square?

Customer: E, but we're in no rush to return it

Me: my scanner can't scan the barcode so u will have to wait 24~48 hours until u can track it

Customer: no problem

Me: shrugs and i took it in for management to call for a pickup~ they have an express driver at the hub almost daily anyways

Star B

White Lightening
The integration probably happened when drivers started dealing with SmartPost.. because those are USPS barcodes

Star B

White Lightening
There were threads around here taking about Ground getting SmartPost stops when they are already going to that house.....

!Retired!

I had a couple this week... my HD powerpad can scan these since when?

Still can't scan an express label yet, though.
-----
Customer: can you take this returns for me?

Me: is it G or E on the square?

Customer: E, but we're in no rush to return it

Me: my scanner can't scan the barcode so u will have to wait 24~48 hours until u can track it

Customer: no problem

Me: shrugs and i took it in for management to call for a pickup~ they have an express driver at the hub almost daily anyways
I tell the customer I would take their Ground, but since I can't scan the barcode, he/she would have no proof I took it. They usually say 'OK, I'll wait for the Ground driver'.

McFeely

Huge Member
I tell the customer I would take their Ground, but since I can't scan the barcode, he/she would have no proof I took it. They usually say 'OK, I'll wait for the Ground driver'.

I take the G packages all the time, but I run into the Ground guy at my last pup everyday so I just give them to him there.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Yeah or a pup from a week ago that ground never picked up from the original buisness anyway

Yea, usually if i happen to see one, I'll ask the receptionist about it.

Since i can scan em and use unlisted pup, i will get er done and send a message to CPC about it.

They'll check the pup listing to confirm or deny a call was made to pup the parcel.

Wonders why the ground guys~ gals do that... if its a resis pup, they can use cpc to see if the local HD driver is heading that way and let him~ her do it... but, alas, that's just too much thinking for the common driver, i reckon'