So what exactly is happening on August 1st?

Moneythehardway

Like the title says, What should us employees expect come August 1st just so there are no surprises. I'm a part-timer and as far as the raises go, will we see the old contract raises of $0.475 or the new one of $0.70 or none at all? Anything else change as of August 1st?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm going to get up jump in my pants both legs at once. Watch the pigs fly outside my window. Walk to work uphill of course. The walk back will be uphill also and when I get there the place will be frozen over.

If this does not happen ill just go to work as usual. Nothing will change.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Like the title says, What should us employees expect come August 1st just so there are no surprises. I'm a part-timer and as far as the raises go, will we see the old contract raises of $0.475 or the new one of $0.70 or none at all? Anything else change as of August 1st?

​None at all until all supplements are settled.

kingOFchester

Like the title says, What should us employees expect come August 1st just so there are no surprises.

Its called Y2K. Expected to happen at the stroke of midnight. Total failure of all computers. Has something to do with a bug. This is what that little devil looks like.

microscopic-bug-background.jpg
microscopic-bug-background.jpg

A

anonymous6

we will lock the gates. a million people will apply as replacement workers . $15 an hour for package and feeder and minimum wage for part timers. no bennies.

take it or leave it.
scott

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The sun will come up. I'll get up around eight or so, make coffee and sit on the deck watching TWC. Around nine, I'll start thinking about all the rest of you guys out on the road (for a minute or two).

NI1

we will lock the gates. a million people will apply as replacement workers . $15 an hour for package and feeder and minimum wage for part timers. no bennies.

take it or leave it.
scott

They won't last. Once they taste and see what it's like to do that daily grind they'll quit!

stink219

Maybe you two love bugs can help improve the union instead of helping negativity. Was love bug too harsh of a slam KOC? I know how sensitive you can be.

kingOFchester

Stink, my issue with you labeling me and others has nothing to do with sensitivity. But has everything to do with not being able to debate someone that throws out labels rather then facts and points of view. You maybe successful at your distraction techniques in the aspect that I will choose to no longer engage with you directly.