So who got the scare text?

iruhnman630

Hit my phone moments ago:

Hi, this is Sam from the Teamsters.

Credentials for voting electronically or by phone for the UPS Agreement are being mailed to your home over the next few days.
A "Yes" vote means you will enjoy the wages, health care, pension, and improved working conditions of the Agreement.
A "No" vote means you run the risk of a work stoppage without further review by the members.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Hi, this is Sam from the Teamsters.

Credentials for voting electronically or by phone for the UPS Agreement are being mailed to your home over the next few days.
A "Yes" vote means you will enjoy the wages, health care, pension, and improved working conditions of the Agreement.
A "No" vote means you run the risk of a work stoppage without further review by the members.
Wow flat out lie. No way there's a work stoppage before spring 2019

Doubtful at that

Delivery!!!

I haven't got any all year. They all go to my mom. They somehow must have got her phone number from Teamcare, which I'm not trilled about. Happy I don't have to deal with receiving those text though.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Does the phone still work after you hit it?

2015-07-22-14_51_00.gif

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I haven't got any all year. They all go to my mom. They somehow must have got her phone number from Teamcare, which I'm not trilled about. Happy I don't have to deal with receiving those text though.

Just make sure she does not vote for you..Just Saying..

ajax25

Haha I thought the same thing, could they be pushing this damn yes vote any harder? My only worry is people who are part time, belong to the union but don’t really care and so they just go along with it. Really hope they don’t put number those of us who do VOTE NO!