Soap

menotyou

bella amicizia
Since the American Government feels the need to give us all sorts of alerts and warnings, why haven't they decided this is worthy of an alert/warning.

"It is the beginning of the month, again. We would like to remind those that don't venture out much that there is a new product available at any local store. It is called soap. Thank you for your time."

over9five

Staff member
Silly me. I saw the title and thought:

soap24a.jpg

[video=youtube;YVffO-mNLdE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVffO-mNLdE[/video]

klein

Für Meno :)
Since the American Government feels the need to give us all sorts of alerts and warnings, why haven't they decided this is worthy of an alert/warning.

"It is the beginning of the month, again. We would like to remind those that don't venture out much that there is a new product available at any local store. It is called soap. Thank you for your time."

You can't buy soap with food stamps !

moreluck

golden ticket member
First it was three pages on shoes. Now a thread about soap. You clearly need to get back to work.
You need to go to Home Goods and really check out the soaps..the varied fragrances, compositions, shapes, and manufacturers. Bon Savon soaps from around the world. It isn't all about shower gel! Italian, French, oatmeal, seaweed, olive butter, grapeseed oil..the fragrances are many.

Citrus, floral, fruity, ocean fresh, spicy, sweet, woodsy, musky and everything in between........including one of my favorites Lily of the Valley. How about a weighty 8 oz. bar that comes in a wooden gift box. Just the smell within your bathroom is wonderful when these saops are displayed or used. I have orange cream in mine right now and the whole place smells like an orange creamcicle.

I love the bath section and spend many minutes sniffing everything. I love finding hand wash soap in candy cane for Christmas, verbena, lavender, cherry, green tea, strawberry, grapefruit, ginger-orange, pear and many others.

You really need a class on understanding the opposite sex!

klein

Für Meno :)
OH, I bought 2 bars of soap for $25 , actually only 2 years ago....and that was 2 for 1 deal, I think - got 4 bars for $25.

First it was three pages on shoes. Now a thread about soap. You clearly need to get back to work.

Yeh, Upstate - the 1% soap ! :happy2:

Just that most women prefer shower gel these days !

You`d actually have to have been around one to speak for one. Maybe the ones in a hurry to get back to the corner.

Get A.J., Dilli, Meny, and some of the other fine ladies on here and take a vote. Bet I win. Loser leaves North America.

Last edited: