Solar and other alternative power

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
mike04292011.jpg

Freeloader: The Sequel

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Some people will hate on change only because they are told to do so.... they call this the 21st century for a reason moreluck...

6a00d8341d417153ef014e871b6e25970d-800wi

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I fully support alternative energy. Why wouldn't you want to harness free energy? There's so much wind at my house, that if I could, I'd drop a windmill on the corner of my property in a heartbeat.

Is it the ONLY way to go? Not at all. Much like some cars are hybrids and some are gas powered, it does put less emissions into the environment, which can only be considered a good thing

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I fully support alternative energy. Why wouldn't you want to harness free energy? There's so much wind at my house, that if I could, I'd drop a windmill on the corner of my property in a heartbeat.

Is it the ONLY way to go? Not at all. Much like some cars are hybrids and some are gas powered, it does put less emissions into the environment, which can only be considered a good thing
I have 28 solar panels on my home.

I don't understand how people are not going solar with these rising electric rates the last few years.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Cape Cod Wind Project , a series of offshore wind structures is going into its second decade without being built .
US Sen ted kennedy did everything in his power to kill the idea . Seems the wind farm would be 7 miles off shore from his family's compound and so he called a nimby .

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I don't understand how people are not going solar with these rising electric rates the last few years.

Next house we buy we're gonna hit with solar. I'd love to get a check FROM the electric company. That would be a nice change of pace

realbrown1

The Cape Cod Wind Project , a series of offshore wind structures is going into its second decade without being built .
US Sen ted kennedy did everything in his power to kill the idea . Seems the wind farm would be 7 miles off shore from his family's compound and so he called a nimby .
Funny how the dems are all for alternative energy projects.

As long as it's not near them.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
And when democrats controlled BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS a few years ago, they continued these tax breaks for big oil.

Don't think that it went unnoticed that you ONLY attacked Republicans.
With the republicans controlling BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS this year, I will bet you we still run a national deficit.

Don't think that it went unnoticed that you only attacked Obama and democrats with the last six years of deficits.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Quickest way to drop the Federal deficits ....
inform all people within the USA that welfare is only for citizens .
But in order for that to work all D's would have to be fired first .

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Quickest way to stop illegal immigration is to stop hiring them. Business wants the cheap labor more than they want the borders closed. Neither party really wants to solve this problem.

realbrown1

With the republicans controlling BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS this year, I will bet you we still run a national deficit.

Yes we will run a deficit.

But with Republicans controlling both houses it should come down like under Clinton when the Repubs controlled both houses.

botttmups said:
Don't think that it went unnoticed that you only attacked Obama and democrats with the last six years of deficits.
And was I wrong?

Nope.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah

I got Geothermal at my house. Largest electric bill this winter was 235 bux for a 3000 sq ft house, not bad at all. Electric bill is usually 120 bux normally maybe 160 during the summer.