Sold Sales Lead Checks?

Ghost in the Darkness

Anyone know if we are now being paid for sold sales leads? I saw it listed when I viewed my Paychecks online, of course I never saw a check for that though (btw I wasn't shocked I hadn't). I was looking to find my 9.5 grievances and saw that there, I also found one I hadn't seen last year either.

On a different note, has anybody else have problems getting 9.5's paid correctly and does the Union have any ability to make sure they are paid after agreed upon and the correct amounts. I was paid for one grievance twice (it was one of the smaller dollar amounts), and I am missing 2 of the higher amount checks.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Sales leads are listed on your paystub for accounting purposes only. Did you notice that the gross and net amounts were different? This is because they add the tax withheld to the net sales lead so that we don't lose money on sold leads. The "money" still goes on the Amex card.

Ghost in the Darkness

Ok thanks. I thought I had got a letter saying use the money on the card by a certain date or you lose it. I was under the impression they weren't going to do it that way anymore.

UPSER110

About 3 months after turning in a sales lead I got a sales lead check. It said .24 for sales lead gross then had the other amount at .15 sales lead net, but the total check amount was 0. I never heard anything from management about it, and i know the shipper has been shipping out air.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

About 3 months after turning in a sales lead I got a sales lead check. It said .24 for sales lead gross then had the other amount at .15 sales lead net, but the total check amount was 0. I never heard anything from management about it, and i know the shipper has been shipping out air.

The volume from that lead is tracked for 13 weeks. You can check the status of your lead on upsers. It sounds as though you received a partial credit for the lead.

UPSER110

The volume from that lead is tracked for 13 weeks. You can check the status of your lead on upsers. It sounds as though you received a partial credit for the lead.

where at on upsers? I couldnt find it. And what are we supposed to get for the lead a percentage or dollar amount?

Edit: nevermind I found it, but when I click to check the status it brings me back to the home page.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
The Amex Cards were discontinued as far as I know. Now you get points for merchandise and such just like before when few participated. I may be wrong since I haven't had a sales lead hit since 2002.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The Amex Cards were discontinued as far as I know. Now you get points for merchandise and such just like before when few participated. I may be wrong since I haven't had a sales lead hit since 2002.

The way I look at it is this, if I don't participate I don't have to worry.
Haven't had one to worry about since a manager told me they were a condition of employment about 10 years ago.

menotyou

bella amicizia
The way I look at it is this, if I don't participate I don't have to worry.
Haven't had one to worry about since a manager told me they were a condition of employment about 10 years ago.
They tried that crap at my center. I was told that when I went FT. I said show me the contract quite. Crickets. I have never submitted a sales lead. I have sales leads. The center manager did them under my name. Whatever. I won't do it.