Some bad news - UPS Feeder Driver dies

jaker

trolling
Not to take way from this , but this really pisses me off because you won't here a word from ups in a pcm telling us when we lose a driver

But I hear about a tier 3 crash in another state in the pcm

clean hairy

RIP
Prayers sent.
In just one instant, how life can change for so many Families, and having to deal with the reality that a loved will never be coming home!
So sad to hear!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This accident occured late last night ( early saturday morning Feb 27th) so it couldnt make a PCM.

On the other hand, we lost one of our friends last night, Scott Treadway who was killed in this horiffic accident. Scott had lost his wife recently and was working a night shift in order to take care of his ailing mother during the daytime.

He was a great friend, a nice man and always wore a smile on his face. To lose is life like this is tragic, and to the rest of us, a somber reminder of how dangerous a job we really have.

Our condolences have been sent to Scotts family and our thoughts go out to all our brothers and sisters in feeder who risk their lives everyday on our highways and freeways.

We are professional drivers and all it took was one :censored2: to wrecklessly drive at a high rate of speed and lose control, striking Scotts Tractor and Trailer causing him to lose control and cross over the center median after folding it up.

There was nothing he could do to save the set at 55 mph.

3 people killed, multiple people injured, one person arrested and one being hunted down.

Its a really sad day for SO Cal feeder, local 396.

Peace.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Tragic loss. RIP

3 Killed, Several Injured in Suspected Street-Racing Crash on 5 Fwy in Commerce - NBC Los Angeles

"I just seen a UPS truck go up in the air over the center divider," said Javier Gonzalez who was at the site of the crash. "He landed in front of me and I just locked my brakes up and I plowed into the truck. Everything burst into flames."

Three people were pronounced dead at the scene, including the driver of the UPS big rig and a man and a woman in the Nissan, both in their 20s, officials said. At least four people were critically injured and two people were treated for minor injuries.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
This was a horrible crash with 3 people dying. This crash is just north of the UPS Cerritos facility.

Our thoughts are with the families and friends.

Johney

This accident occured late last night ( early saturday morning Feb 27th) so it couldnt make a PCM.

On the other hand, we lost one of our friends last night, Scott Treadway who was killed in this horiffic accident. Scott had lost his wife recently and was working a night shift in order to take care of his ailing mother during the daytime.

He was a great friend, a nice man and always wore a smile on his face. To lose is life like this is tragic, and to the rest of us, a somber reminder of how dangerous a job we really have.

Our condolences have been sent to Scotts family and our thoughts go out to all our brothers and sisters in feeder who risk their lives everyday on our highways and freeways.

We are professional drivers and all it took was one :censored2: to wrecklessly drive at a high rate of speed and lose control, striking Scotts Tractor and Set causing him to lose control and cross over the center median after folding it up.

There was nothing he could do to save the set at 55 mph.

3 people killed, multiple people injured, one person arrested and one being hunted down.

Its a really sad day for SO Cal feeder, local 396.

Peace.

TOS.
It happened on the 27th and couldn't make a PCM, so it can't be mentioned at PCM's on Monday? Why not? Also that was not a "set" he was pulling according to the pictures, that was a long box(53').

RIP feeder brother

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It happened on the 27th and couldn't make a PCM, so it can't be mentioned at PCM's on Monday? Why not? Also that was not a "set" he was pulling according to the pictures, that was a long box(53').

RIP feeder brother

You are correct, we were told it was a set at this mornings PCM in our hub. It was indeed a long box. The driver was a Cerritos Driver, and our info came from Main St Hub.

TOS.

Insaneasylum

RIP brother, we always have to remember that every time we get behind that wheel, it may be the last time. We can always be as safe as possible. But it may not matter with people like this in the road

P

pickup

I googled the guy they arrested. Instagram and linked In accounts associated with the name are deleted or inaccessible but you can pick up some info on the search results.

When you google images with his name you see a bunch of pictures including what seems to be a Dodge Charger spinning its back wheels and creating black smoke and another picture of a speed limit sign saying "70 ish".

Probably got somebody on the outside to delete the accounts that had those images, assuming he didn't make bail.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I googled the guy they arrested. Instagram and linked In accounts associated with the name are deleted or inaccessible but you can pick up some info on the search results.

When you google images with his name you see a bunch of pictures including what seems to be a Dodge Charger spinning its back wheels and creating black smoke and another picture of a speed limit sign saying "70 ish".

Probably got somebody on the outside to delete the accounts that had those images, assuming he didn't make bail.
Interesting reading. Someone did their homework on him. $1,000,000 bail.

http://marycumminsrealestatemarycummins.blogspot.com/2016/02/who-is-dealio-lockhart-alleged.html

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
For those of you who didnt know who R. Scott Treadway was...

12805995_10205464977856223_4983723538757614542_n.jpg

For you Scott.

You will be missed. RIP.