Some of the stuff you guys post, your asking to get in trouble

StopTheAct

I dont know if its actually workers posting some of this stuff or A insider just testing and seeing what we say or do. But some of you just need to stop throwning yourself under the bus.
NEVER RAT ON YOUR FRIENDS AND ALWAYS KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I dont know if its actually workers posting some of this stuff or A insider just testing and seeing what we say or do. But some of you just need to stop throwning yourself under the bus.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1440472037.107111.jpg

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Rule of thumb, never post anything that would get yourself in trouble. The key to survival at UPS is to always cover your butt. Anything I post, I wouldn't mind my center manager or any management reading it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How do you know we are not really management and this is all a ploy?
images

JL 0513

Everyday, UPSers post a very specific and unique event or situation that happened to them at work. Often times it's something that they did wrong and they're here asking for advice. IMO, that's not such a good idea.

When you post a specific situation and that event is known in your center, you might as well post your first and last name.

I love the posts such as, "had an accident, should I report it" type posts. Seems like a bad idea.