Some one who really cares needs to pull a wiki leaks!

Upstruckz

Someone who really cares about what happens to the members of this union and company that is involved or has access to this tentative needs to leak a copy so that it can be reviewed with more than a few days time before a vote to shove it down our throats is called! Be a patriot!

KOG72

I’m full of it
Someone who really cares about what happens to the members of this union and company that is involved or has access to this tentative needs to leak a copy so that it can be reviewed with more than a few days time before a vote to shove it down our throats is called! Be a patriot!
It’s most likely to get shoved back up there ass.....vote no

Staydryitsraining

HELL YEA BROTHER

Indecisi0n

I am going to attempt to get a phone scan tonight at our meeting. I'll post via wiki leaks tonight as long as I make it out of there without being busted.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I read my copy already

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I am going to attempt to get a phone scan tonight at our meeting. I'll post via wiki leaks tonight as long as I make it out of there without being busted.

744AEC89-1DDF-49F9-8B60-125E341CBE13.gif