Some veterans advice??

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Group 2's is what we call them and yes I mean exceptions, and we have to write them up. Somedays I have 3 or 4 to write up and it takes a few minutes.

What do you mean "write them up"? You sheet them as exceptions at the delivery point. Your PM clerk already knows what exceptions that you have on your car. What exactly are you writing up?

Notretiredyet

Don't complete DVIR until you have returned to building. Sounds like your doing ok, but watch and control your exceptions as they will be doing end of day audits on you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I do the post trip while I am sitting in the mall parking lot. I have a new pkg car (<1K miles) so any write-ups will be minor. I add 3 miles to the odometer to get my ending reading and enter that in the DIAD and write it in the upper right hand corner of the DVIR. If something were to happen on the 3 mile ride back to the center I would discard that page of the DVIR and write up a new one.

My check-in routine is seamless and is always less than 5 minutes.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I do the post trip while I am sitting in the mall parking lot. I have a new pkg car (<1K miles) so any write-ups will be minor. I add 3 miles to the odometer to get my ending reading and enter that in the DIAD and write it in the upper right hand corner of the DVIR. If something were to happen on the 3 mile ride back to the center I would discard that page of the DVIR and write up a new one.

My check-in routine is seamless and is always less than 5 minutes.

You really are awesome.

Jimmyb31

What do you mean "write them up"? You sheet them as exceptions at the delivery point. Your PM clerk already knows what exceptions that you have on your car. What exactly are you writing up?

If we have some. We have to write on a sheet every night when we get In the address,what it was sheeted as, etc...

Sent using BrownCafe App