someones been holding out on me

tieguy

Banned
Congrats to one of the old timers here.

I thought there was something different. The new shoes, the new haircut. All those flashy ties, A new pouch for his favorite tool. And then it struck me.....

Over9 you dog why didn't tell me you took a promotion to moderator?

Congrats my friend. Just be carefull , I hear Cheryl cracks a mean whip if you don't meet your deadlines......:happy-very:

over9five

Staff member
Thanks!

Actually, I can't moderate just anyone. Cheryl told me we have a member who's been causing a little too much trouble lately.

I was brought on to be the personal moderator of this member. I think we all know who this troublemaker is.

MORELUCK!!!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, and when you get Moreluck under control, we are gonna assign you to tieguy! Thats your next step in your mod probation training.:wink2:

over9five

Staff member
Yeah, and when you get Moreluck under control, we are gonna assign you to tieguy! Thats your next step in your mod probation training.:wink2:

Scratch, listen to yourself. "When you get Moreluck under control". Do you know how long that's going to take??? I'll never move on from this assignment!

Look at her signature line. It says it all!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I know that she will be difficult. You may have to work on her on your own time. You may want to take a close look at some of those jokes she sneaks in and all those recipes! She is a crafty one, thats for sure.

tieguy

Banned
Scratch, listen to yourself. "When you get Moreluck under control". Do you know how long that's going to take??? I'll never move on from this assignment!

Look at her signature line. It says it all!

I can be moderated with a couple of brewskys and a fishing pole....on second thought keep your pole to yourself.:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm not too intimidated by male mods. I just mention 'meatballs' and they back up a few feet.

I definitely like the power!:wink2:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Tie

when are you going to learn...........just because you are a ups sup, that does not mean you know everything before it happen

now of course if you put one of those tracking units on the ole fart.......

9.5, glad to see you shaved. your avitar/self portrait ........i think i have seen you somewhere before.......:wink2:

d

LiL"Comet"

:detective
Thanks!

Actually, I can't moderate just anyone. Cheryl told me we have a member who's been causing a little too much trouble lately.

I was brought on to be the personal moderator of this member. I think we all know who this troublemaker is.

MORELUCK!!!!

OVER 9.5 For some reason i feel like your always watching me..:detective for some reason LOL!! u changed your look didnt you? You did have pic. of Obama last right? I seen you became a moderator also, still new to BC and how it works. That's an at-a-boy much impressed, I still so happy Toonertoo sent me a friend-ship email that's neat (how everything works here) :student: now Im working on getting rep for myself. Luv BC Cheryl had such a great idea she needs to school me.