Sometimes Security Cameras catch a gem!

oldngray

nowhere special
My building had overhead doors that closed automatically after about 30 seconds. But the genius who installed them only put a sensor on one side so a package car could start driving through an open door and it would come down on top of it. We lost several overhead doors that way.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My building had overhead doors that closed automatically after about 30 seconds. But the genius who installed them only put a sensor on one side so a package car could start driving through an open door and it would come down on top of it. We lost several overhead doors that way.
we have traffic lights attached to the auto bay doors...lol.

brett636

Saw a fed ex guy pull up to same house as me, bulk head door open, full beard, leaves package car running, talking on cell whole time, dosent bag it(raining), and smoking a cig. True story

Saw a similar delivery by fedex ground just last week to a neighbors house. Bulkhead door open, engine left idling while delivering, obviously hadn't touched a razor in a few days. I guess the old saying is true that you get what you pay for!

Marne Vet

Saw a fed ex guy pull up to same house as me, bulk head door open, full beard, leaves package car running, talking on cell whole time, dosent bag it(raining), and smoking a cig. True story

Yup, see that daily. They're so unprofessional (FedEx Ground) that it's scary. Bulkhead doors are always open. Dude on my trip NEVER shuts his vehicle off, and he looks like a crap grenade just detonated two feet from his uniform. Stay hot FedEx!

oldngray

nowhere special
Yup, see that daily. They're so unprofessional (FedEx Ground) that it's scary. Bulkhead doors are always open. Dude on my trip NEVER shuts his vehicle off, and he looks like a crap grenade just detonated two feet from his uniform. Stay hot FedEx!

He was wearing a uniform? He must have dressed up just for you.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

The above, and also parking in someone's driveway, only to make a delivery across the street to someone else's house, then back out while on cell, no seat belt, & bulkhead door open is unprofessional??? Maybe we're being overly critical here.
image.jpg

STFXG

Plenty of dirtbags in my terminal. Generally the ones running for cheap contractors. Nevertheless the volume continues to grow rapidly.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I came out of a 8-story office building one day to see a Ground truck parked in a space with both side doors and the bulk head door open. I passed him in the lobby heading to the elevators. I wanted to take a picture, but figured it wasn't my problem.

JL 0513

This is clearly how FedEx operates, not exceptions. Most of the time, the trucks I come across are always running with bulkhead door open. No driver to be found.

Half the stuff they do, we'd get fired for.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
The local Fed-Ex Ground hub is located in the town I deliver. I see dozens of those guys as they head back to their building. The vast majority have their bulkhead door wide open and they are yammering away on their phones.