Sometimes....

oldngray

nowhere special
dog_thoughts_3.jpg

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Why have other in the selection? I want to be honest but you get a warning letter for using it. First time ever there was a bee keeper box 3 feet from the front door. If I was allergic to stings they would not get their package. What's my selection excuse?

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
Why have other in the selection? I want to be honest but you get a warning letter for using it. First time ever there was a bee keeper box 3 feet from the front door. If I was allergic to stings they would not get their package. What's my selection excuse?

You can use other. You just can't use other other because it shows up on the reports as missed.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
One more post on this subject . Sometimes you shouldn't give the customer too many options especially where I'm gonna put the package. I really don't have but about 3 minutes to release it, but not at the back door.

giggity

emergency conditions ..

Sent using BrownCafe App

T

Turdferguson

Not in 1 & in remarks type "BEES". It's what I would use with dogs I did not trust

Sent using BrownCafe App