Soon FedEx won't require boxes and labels when you make some returns

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Soon FedEx won't require boxes and labels when you make some returns - CNN

Soon, you may not need a label or a box when you're trying to return something at FedEx.

The company is working with Happy Returns, an e-commerce return technology company. Customers will be able to return products in person — without a box or label — for an immediate refund or exchange from participating retailers.

At the FedEx hubs, returns are sorted by retailer, prepared for resale and shipped in bulk back to the retailer that sold them originally. Refunds and exchanges will be initiated by the retailer at the time of drop off.

For example, a customer exchanging a pair of shoes will have the new order shipped by the retailer who sold the original pair when the returned pair is dropped off at a FedEx Office.

Whither

Scofflaw
Not long after qualifying I had one that was an NDA. One of those rare times a supe was riding w me to show me the route -- but he didn't drive because it went out in a manual p1200 haha. Took these mechanics 5 minutes or more to track down the whole set of torque wrenches they were exchanging. Sup was getting so ansy about the remaining air stops, pacing around I couldn't help ribbing, "Hey, how long you think the time study allows for this exchange?"