Sorry sorry SORRY

anHOURover

Brothers and sisters
If I ever insulted you I am sorry.
I am sorry to Cheryl and the mods for the crap show that I put on here.
I know sorry is just a word but I am TRULY
Sorry to anyone I offended.
I'm not trying to get out of punishment.
I been coming on this site for information for plenty of years. I'm just going to sit back and absorb all the info like I did previously. If anyone would like to chat you can message me or @ me.
Once again brothers and sisters
I AM TRULY SORRY FOR MY ACTIONS.
God bless you and god bless the teamsters
I'm going to do this one more time
FACT
I love you all! For the last time and from the bottom of my heart I AM SORRY

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Brothers and sisters
I been coming on this site for information for plenty of years. I'm just going to sit back and absorb all the info like I did previously. If anyone would like to chat you can message me or @ me.
FACT

Xanax must have kicked in

LeadBelly

Banned
Brothers and sisters
FACT
Peace in the Middle East. Peace between North Korea and South Korea. Peace between the terrorists and the terrorized. Peace between the vote No movement and the rest of us that want to have a stable ups that we can somehow ride for another 50 plus years.

I hope we can find a solution to the pension crisis. My man Hall has a plan for this. I don't know if it will work, but I got his back. He knows it. I also hope we can upgrade everyone's medical so it's the same across the board. So we could all save some face. I hope we can help the pert time wage issues. Moreover I hope we can find some solidarity.

If your sorry goes to me? I'll accept it and move on. friend. Everyone know I can be a rabid pitbull on here.

Peace.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I hope we can find a solution to the pension crisis. My man hall has a plan for this. I don't know if it will work, but I got his back. He knows it.

Would this plan include selling all of our pension "debt" to a venture capitalist with the promise of a 3% return on their investment? From what I hear the only thing holding this up is getting the government to guarantee our debt in case the VC defaults on his obligation.

LeadBelly

Banned
Would this plan include selling all of our pension "debt" to a venture capitalist with the promise of a 3% return on their investment? From what I hear the only thing holding this up is getting the government to guarantee our debt in case the VC defaults on his obligation.
It will come out here shortly. To be honest I wants at the meeting, and am not totally up to speed on it. I wouldn't feel comfortable saying to much until I can post more facts. We are going to still need help from a lot of different areas. People will need to call their politicians.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Brothers and sisters
FACT
You're are looking for forgiveness yet you have never shown forgiveness yourself. I base an apology on actions not words. Time will tell. If your sincerity shows, you will definitely be forgiven.

87brown

No need to apologize always speak your mind tell it like it is don't bury your head in the sand you know like the Teamsters did........ you know central states pension fund and believe me the shortfall is coming to a local union hall in your neighborhood anyhow I have a lot of respect for you you seem to be very knowledgeable thanks for all your input and insight

87brown

No need to apologize brother tell it like it is don't bury your head in the sand I take this time out to thank you for all you do and the insight you give