Sorting during lunch

L

Littlearrowdown

Guilty as charged, have 45 min lunch and take 15 or 20 min to set up my resi stops, ireg stops rd, and any savers I might miss. Makes my day so stress free and follow the methods 110%. The job is so easier when organized.

Peppermint Patty

Cardboard Pusher
I try never to work off the clock but somedays my truck is soooo unorganized that I have to do the same. It makes my afternoon so much easier knowing where everything is.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Guilty as charged, have 45 min lunch and take 15 or 20 min to set up my resi stops, ireg stops rd, and any savers I might miss. Makes my day so stress free and follow the methods 110%. The job is so easier when organized.
It's ok as long as you have a hero/sub/grinder in one hand.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.

If you were following the methods 110% you'd be sorting the truck as you deliver. Stop working off the clock. Take a nap during your hour lunch instead, the job is so easier when you're rested.