Sos

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Im lucky I have basic cell phone, and pc. I dont want any of the others. Im lucky I can keep these two workin:mobile1:

old levi's

blank space
The software update that I installed yesterday seems to have broken some phone users ability to switch styles. The mobile style we're currently using is supposed to be their "premium" style. hahaha.

I'm going to try uninstalling the latest mobile style and shutting off the built in vbulletin mobile useragent detection because it's obviously screwed up. Then I'll reinstall the setup I got a few years ago from an independent coder, hopefully it is still compatible with this new version of the software.

Thank you for your patience.

That's exactly what I had decided the problem was, you should have called.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Man, what a let down. I came to this thread hoping for this....
2287198509_de0234bed4_z.jpg
2287198509_de0234bed4_z.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
You went to the store just to take a picture of this for Browncafe ?????

Creamed chipped beef ? Never heard of it- don't have it up north, must be yucky !
I only buy Stouffers or Lean Cusine when I get my extreme "coupon" sales .
Usually they are 3 for $5.00, and if I buy 10, then I get 100 airmiles ($14.00 value), and if I have stouffer coupons on top of it.... I get them for free, or even get paid to buy them !
Basically, the most I ever pay for 1 of those packs are 27 cents a box.
($16.67 - $14.00 (airmiles) = 2.67 for 10 boxes = 26.7 cents per box)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Creamed chipped beef ? Never heard of it- don't have it up north, must be yucky !
I only buy Stouffers or Lean Cusine when I get my extreme "coupon" sales .
Usually they are 3 for $5.00, and if I buy 10, then I get 100 airmiles ($14.00 value), and if I have stouffer coupons on top of it.... I get them for free, or even get paid to buy them !
Basically, the most I ever pay for 1 of those packs are 27 cents a box.
($16.67 - $14.00 (airmiles) = 2.67 for 10 boxes = 26.7 cents per box)
Down here it's known as ":censored2: on a Shingle." That's what the military calls it. S.O.S. for short. It's very good.
We used to go to Stouffer's Restaurant in Cleveland.....it was considered at the time, very upper end. They make great frozen mac. & cheese and great lasagne.

All those single type meals go 10 for $10 on sale here and that's when we stock up.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Down here it's known as ":censored2: on a Shingle." That's what the military calls it. S.O.S. for short. It's very good.
We used to go to Stouffer's Restaurant in Cleveland.....it was considered at the time, very upper end. They make great frozen mac. & cheese and great lasagne.

All those single type meals go 10 for $10 on sale here and that's when we stock up.

Otherwise known as ****** on a shingle.

klein

Für Meno :)
Blackberry Torch

They are going out of buisness I hear. Plus simple should be where its at, these phones eat up power like no other.

They might get bought up, but totally out of business, I doubt it.
They have the most secure network on the planet.
No government, police or anyone can get into the Blackberrey network, and hack into it, or ever read messages from it.

All political leaders, CIA and many others use the Blackberry Network simply for that reason alone.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
They might get bought up, but totally out of business, I doubt it.
They have the most secure network on the planet.
No government, police or anyone can get into the Blackberrey network, and hack into it, or ever read messages from it.

All political leaders, CIA and many others use the Blackberry Network simply for that reason alone.

Well see about hacked...

Bought out, indeed. I was looking at the android.