SOTU : Everybody have their high boots on ???

The big package

Tonight is the big speech night where the senile President tells us how he gonna fix everything and make it better and that it's not that bad . He's gonna feed us a big steamy pile of :poop: and then tell us it tastes like steak and that you like it . So enjoy

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Tonight is the big speech night where the senile President tells us how he gonna fix everything and make it better and that it's not that bad . He's gonna feed us a big steamy pile of :poop: and then tell us it tastes like steak and that you like it . So enjoy
Same as the last POS POTUS. Somethings never change.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I expect the tuff guy, pissed off at Putin and non-vaxxers. Followed by mumbling, stammering after his adrenalin subsides and he thinks he’s “nailed it”.
Lots of lies too.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Same as the last POS POTUS. Somethings never change.
Well, some things change. Things like gas prices, stock market, Russia starting WWIII etc.
Can you really compare your boy biting to trump? HA! Biden is simply a God awful potus and an even worse human being. These are facts not opinion.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Let's consolidate before we offshoot into six simultaneous threads about the exact same thing again.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Let's consolidate before we offshoot into six simultaneous threads about the exact same thing again.

Only six?

Wally

Looking at Kommie Harris standing behind Sleepy Joe, you know she's praying for him to keel over.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
FREE STUFF!
external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Wally

Wait? Dems are now for the police... hold on, not so fast. Nope, he wants gun control and voter fraud.

Fenris

Seems Biden decided to go left for the SOTU. I wonder how many people actually believe the lies and misinformation he is spewing.