Southern Border Crisis

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I was reading that the Dems “solution” to the influx of illegals through the gaps in the wall that Biden stopped building is to grant
“Massive immunity” to those already here and on their way.

Giant social programs are being considered in the upcoming budget to “assist” these people in the neighborhood of $1.5T or more.

I travel a good amount and usually stay in City hotels and the numbers of US citizens, Veterans living in tents and cardboard boxes Is astounding.
I guess Biden doesn’t give a :censored2: about them.

“America First” was a solid concept!

(So much for the “ understanding the root cause” BS Kamela came up with)…. WTF!

PT Car Washer

I was reading that the Dems “solution” to the influx of illegals through the gaps in the wall that Biden stopped building is to grant

Giant social programs are being considered in the upcoming budget to “assist” these people in the neighborhood of $1.5T or more.

I travel a good amount and usually stay in City hotels and the numbers of US citizens, Veterans living in tents and cardboard boxes Is astounding.
I guess Biden doesn’t give a * about them.

Stop reading fake news.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

A Wallation™ is "open boarders".

Everyone knows you cannot be both a cradle to grave society and a open borders nation but they want future voters that will in perpetuity vote for free stuff, giving Democrats complete power to destroy.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

How do you know those homeless are US citizens or Veterans? Hang out with them much?

PT Car Washer

A Wallation™ is "open boarders".

Everyone knows you cannot be both a cradle to grave society and a open borders nation but they want future voters that will in perpetuity vote for free stuff, giving Democrats complete power to destroy.
President Biden and the Democrats in Congress have consistently said there is no open border policy. Stop watching Faux News and their radical supporters.

Poop Head

Judge me.
President Biden and the Democrats in Congress have consistently said there is no open border policy. Stop watching Faux News and their radical supporters.
Nothing to see here..
immigrants-texas-guard-california-biden-t-shirts-abbott.jpg

newfie

Faux news shows them crossing the border . Hiding my head in the sand does not stop them from crossing our open border.