Southern California locals not petitioning for Hoffa under fire!

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Southern California locals have not joined the petition campaign to get the Hoffa-Hall slate accredited and they've been contacted asking...why? With the exception of Local 396 and 572 who's principal officers (Ron H and Rick M) are on the Hoffa-Hall slate no other local in the area is campaigning to get them accredited.

Numerous sources indicate they are not even a tenth near getting accredited in the West. Ron H and Rick M, both of who are upset at the lack of participation from the neighboring locals are being rejected by an upset membership who are reluctant to sign any form with the names Hoffa or hall.

It was revealed last night by organizers @ JC 42 that text messages were sent out to shop stewards asking if they would be willing to participate in the petition campaign for Hoffa, Hall, Ron H and Rick M. The reply by the overwhelming majority of shop stewards in Southern California was a loud "hell noooooo!"

The ironic reality of all of this is that not one officer or business agent has taken the initiative to campaign on their own. Every officer, business agent and organizer in SoCal is afraid of the repercussions that will come with being associated with the Hoffa name.

Several stewards that five years ago were defendants of the Hoffa-Hall leadership have contacted me personally to reveal they made it clear they will not only not petition for Hoffa; but that they are asking people to sign and vote for Tim S and the Teamsters United slate.

Oh boy!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The more anti Hoffa threads I see, the more confidence builds in the group. Thank you for sharing. What I take from the post is that Southern California is a lock for Hoffa/Hall

Last edited:

Evil

How many signatures has Rome A gotten in the Bay Area? Is he having the same trouble Ronnie H and Ricky M are having in So Cal? Haha!!!

Evil

Rick M and Ron H are campaigning in SoCal with the pitch line "the signatures are for the IBT" since saying its for "Hoffa" isn't flying very well.

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Then go away forever. I'm pretty sure you will not be missed.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1438201394.783452.jpg

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1438201412.151794.jpg

804brown

That is what you get if TS get in. Not good for the members if this guy wins.
Do you know what you get if Hoffa/Hall gets re-elected?? The same s#it we have suffered with for the past 15 years!! All that experience and we are all just running in place. For all those who strive for mediocrity, by all means keep rewarding mediocrity. For all those who think we can do better and are worth better than the status quo, there is an antidote. As for experience, what Hoffa/Hall have isnt experience. With experience comes learning and wisdom. After 15 yrs of hiding from the members and conceding at the table, what they have is time served, nothing more.

wide load

Do you know what you get if Hoffa/Hall gets re-elected?? The same s#it we have suffered with for the past 15 years!! All that experience and we are all just running in place. For all those who strive for mediocrity, by all means keep rewarding mediocrity. For all those who think we can do better and are worth better than the status quo, there is an antidote. As for experience, what Hoffa/Hall have isnt experience. With experience comes learning and wisdom. After 15 yrs of hiding from the members and conceding at the table, what they have is time served, nothing more.
Yeah, we must all be so stupit. Sorry if us clown get in the way of your bigger plans for this :censored2:in' country.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Yeah, we must all be so stupit. Sorry if us clown get in the way of your bigger plans for this :censored2:in' country.
Admitting that you are a CLOWN is the 1st step on the road to recovery.

The 2nd step is to gently remove your lips from Hoffa's back side.

The 3rd step is for you to just give up on Teamster politics.

You have proven that your bad judgement is to never be trusted again.

Yea I'm suffering with my 150k plus compensation package. My wife got her gallbladder taken out. Cost me zero dollars.

804brown

Interesting but sad story from petitioning. It probably helps explain why Hoffa/Hall wins every 5 years.

While I was speaking to a Pter about who Hoffa was and how he and Hall are responsible for those split raises in the last contract, he sort of lamented that "Now I'm only getting one raise a year instead of 2!!" I shook my head in disbelief. It took me awhile to explain to him how he made less those years because of the split raises. But he eventually got it.
It's not just apathy that works in their (H2O's) favor; it is also the ignorance of some of the membership. Add the fear factor: "Tim will harm/destroy/undermine/eat...(you add the scary verb) our strong Intl..." or "You can't trust him because he is inexperienced (though he is 36 yrs a Teamster)!!"
My point here isn't to be pessimistic. What I'm trying to say is only a committed grassroots campaign that educates the membership, tells them the truth and keeps them informed will overcome the apathy, ignorance and fear inherent in the membership. I think Tim's team is currently doing that...state by state, hub by hub, member to member.