Southern supplement question

Shift 2

Can someone explain number 5 for me (up to 10% of preloaders can change their classification
upload_2018-7-31_5-2-42.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-31_5-1-56.png
    upload_2018-7-31_5-1-56.png
    858.2 KB · Views: 251

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
It could mean the possible layoff of pre loaders due to the new 22.4s..Hard to see, considering that is one of the part time positions with the highest turnover..

Shift 2

It could mean the possible layoff of pre loaders due to the new 22.4s..Hard to see, considering that is one of the part time positions with the highest turnover..
Ok I was thinking it meant too 10% of pre loaders would be able to flip to a full time inside combo or 22.4

dogs.bite.me

Can someone explain number 5 for me (up to 10% of preloaders can change their classification View attachment 204814
That is in the current agreement.

It means if a preloader wants to go to local sort, there can’t be a mass exodus of preloaders so that all the loads suck. Only up to 10% per month can transfer

Ex

You are in a hub with 20 preloaders.

Only 2 would be allowed to change classification per month. Meaning 6 preloaders couldn’t switch to car washers or local sort in a month

This hasn’t changed from previous agreements.

Superteeth2478

It’s on Facebook

I think southern language got a bit stronger.

Now there are 22.4 in there but I mean the Union proposed it so why wouldn’t it be?
Still sucks. Was hoping for language stipulating a catch-up raise for the part-timers in the supplemental agreement. Guess it's time to spread the word of a "no" vote on the Southern Supplement as well.

542thruNthru

I did like if they force you off your bid route to cover a different route then they owe you a 2hr penalty.

Wow I don't know your supplemental language but that sounds like a weak local. Here my BA would be in the center manager office the next day if they tried to pull that BS.

Smashmouth

Wow I don't know your supplemental language but that sounds like a weak local. Here my BA would be in the center manager office the next day if they tried to pull that BS.

Our BA’s used to be like that, used to show up and walk up and down the belt during the sort asking if there were any problems, like they owned the joint...that was 30+ years ago.....Now theyre a bunch of spineless wonders I NEVER see unless I go to a Union meeting, where they strut around like the Cock in the chicken coop, making $130k plus expenses a year. They are good at trying to convince us this is a good contract...to bad it aint working!!...Vote No!

dogs.bite.me

Our BA’s used to be like that, used to show up and walk up and down the belt during the sort asking if there were any problems, like they owned the joint...that was 30+ years ago.....Now theyre a bunch of spineless wonders I NEVER see unless I go to a Union meeting, where they strut around like the Cock in the chicken coop, making $130k plus expenses a year. They are good at trying to convince us this is a good contract...to bad it aint working!!...Vote No!

What did we lose in this agreement?