Southern Supplement

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by saintrick, Jul 31, 2018.

1. saintrick

saintrick Active Member

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
    6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. saintrick

saintrick Active Member

9.jpg 10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

3. saintrick

saintrick Active Member

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

4. Kanovic

Kanovic My job is fun

Sooo nothing really changes. Wish they would make that 2/hr penalty for people covering routes too. At my center you bid a route for a week and they put you somewhere else. You file on and anddd they just say they will comply and do the same thing again.

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  5. Slug Life

Slug Life When do we eat?

I hope and assume you are holding your On-Road (Soup) and Steward hostage when they pull you from bid coverage route. Make sure you get your meeting to discuss all attempts have been made to keep from pulling you off said route.
    After I started getting 10-15 minutes towards my 9.5 they quit trying to move me anymore. Mission accomplished. Over

6. Pizza

Pizza BrownCafer of the Month

Surprised to see that 22.4 will have bid routes. I expected them to be used as needed.

12345.png

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Kanovic

Kanovic My job is fun

They do a good job of keeping me under. So other then that the only thing I can file is getting pulled off the bid route but they will never get a penalty unless I get done faster then whoever runs that bid route then they have to pay me for whatever they worked longer then me. That’s has not happened yet

8. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

How can you be a combo position but bid a route. This 22.4 S* is a bunch of BS!

9. Kanovic

Kanovic My job is fun

It would make more sense to have the rpcd that are in assigned to have bid routes and 22.4 just help where it’s needed. Sounds like the unassigned guys will get :censored2:ed.

10. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

Also what stops UPS from making all the good routes T-S as people come off them.

11. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Just a turd

That doesn't say anything about a route. It just talks about what the job will entail. Same as with the 22.3 bids are supposed to have what jobs they are

12. It's better language than I expected, it's like the 22.3 bids that have set positions like air/inside.

Could get some 22.4 positions that are actually 'combination' jobs. Of course we'll probably just end up with a lot of air/ground, all day drive, or some garbage description like WAD.

13. GOODWIN

GOODWIN New Member

Does anyone know the minimum age for retirees insurance under this supplement. Will have my 30 at 52.

14. jagger john

jagger john Member

55 im 54 32 years in we do not get medical till we are 55 thanks to hoffa no pension raise in new contract till 2020 vote nooooooooooooooooooooo

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Pizza

Pizza BrownCafer of the Month

Anyone know if this is an accurate copy. I still see nothing from the official sources.

16. dogs.bite.me

dogs.bite.me Active Member

It’s 55

17. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Question on that, how do you bridge the gap between that?

18. Slug Life

Slug Life When do we eat?

Any Local 886 members going to the Union Hall meeting August 25th up in OKC?

19. dogs.bite.me

meaning what exactly? Like if you retire before 55?

From what I understand, you retire at 55 or older, you get to keep it for $100/month per person it covers. You only keep it until 65 at which point you got on medicare. As far as using that as an insurance supplement once you've moved onto medicare, IDK.

20. dogs.bite.me

okc is too far of a drive for me homey ;)