3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Sooo nothing really changes. Wish they would make that 2/hr penalty for people covering routes too. At my center you bid a route for a week and they put you somewhere else. You file on and anddd they just say they will comply and do the same thing again.

Slug Life

When do we eat?
Sooo nothing really changes. Wish they would make that 2/hr penalty for people covering routes too. At my center you bid a route for a week and they put you somewhere else. You file on and anddd they just say they will comply and do the same thing again.
I hope and assume you are holding your On-Road (Soup) and Steward hostage when they pull you from bid coverage route. Make sure you get your meeting to discuss all attempts have been made to keep from pulling you off said route.
After I started getting 10-15 minutes towards my 9.5 they quit trying to move me anymore. Mission accomplished. Over

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I hope and assume you are holding your On-Road (Soup) and Steward hostage when they pull you from bid coverage route. Make sure you get your meeting to discuss all attempts have been made to keep from pulling you off said route.
After I started getting 10-15 minutes towards my 9.5 they quit trying to move me anymore. Mission accomplished. Over
They do a good job of keeping me under. So other then that the only thing I can file is getting pulled off the bid route but they will never get a penalty unless I get done faster then whoever runs that bid route then they have to pay me for whatever they worked longer then me. That’s has not happened yet

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How can you be a combo position but bid a route. This 22.4 S* is a bunch of BS!
It's better language than I expected, it's like the 22.3 bids that have set positions like air/inside.

Could get some 22.4 positions that are actually 'combination' jobs. Of course we'll probably just end up with a lot of air/ground, all day drive, or some garbage description like WAD.

dogs.bite.me

Question on that, how do you bridge the gap between that?
meaning what exactly? Like if you retire before 55?

From what I understand, you retire at 55 or older, you get to keep it for $100/month per person it covers. You only keep it until 65 at which point you got on medicare. As far as using that as an insurance supplement once you've moved onto medicare, IDK.