Southern TCD DQ

browniepoints04

Hey all, been with UPS since oct 2012. This past peak I past the driving class and became a TCD. Unfortunately trying to get my over allowed down I got careless and clipped a tree and did minor damage to the top of the package car. I was DQed for a full year.

I have asked around the hub and a lot of veteran drivers and stewards are telling me I do not need to take the driving class again. But the on road sups are telling me I do. Can anybody confirm that I NEED to take the driving class again?

BrownTexas

I would say No. You don't have to. But then again I'm sure if they want you to then there isn't anything saying you don't have to.

UPSGUY72

Hey all, been with UPS since oct 2012. This past peak I past the driving class and became a TCD. Unfortunately trying to get my over allowed down I got careless and clipped a tree and did minor damage to the top of the package car. I was DQed for a full year.

I have asked around the hub and a lot of veteran drivers and stewards are telling me I do not need to take the driving class again. But the on road sups are telling me I do. Can anybody confirm that I NEED to take the driving class again?

Your getting paid for it what the big deal.

You got DQ for getting in to a accident (not using the 5 seeing habits) not because you didn't meet there numbers.

IF you got DQ'd for anything but an accident you wouldn't be going back to driving school since it was an accident you need re-training.