SPA Labels AND Address Labels Hidden

Overpaid Union Thug

In our center the preload writes the sequence numbers on each box and seemingly hides just about every SPA and adrress label by facing them where they aren't visible to the drivers. We have been told that this is the methods. So, hiding labels is part of the methods??? LOL! And most of our preloaders either can't or dont have the time to write legible numbers so everytime we enter our trucks we are flipping boxes looking for any label we can find. And due to ORION the trucks are blown out so that's allot of flipping boxes. What a waste of time.

Is this the normal procedure nationwide or what? It just seems like the empty suits that are "running" this company are trying their best to make things as difficult as possible for us. And all while trying to roll out ORION. Sometimes I feel like my whole day is just sabotaged before I even show up for work.

But when I seek to find the good in the bad at least I can say that with each step the empty suits are adding to my day to make it more difficult the more over 9.5 penalty I am recieving. ;)

zero

We pull sticker and put on end of package. When we got a new center manager he tried to make us write on end of packages. Alot of us refused to do it and drivers complained. When they they think the district manager is coming they pass out markers. LOL

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
No, that's craptacular loading. Standard procedure, as far as I know is..regardless of whether the spa label is peeled and restuck, or the HIN# is written....the packages should STILL be loaded so the shipping labels face up, out or towards the bulkhead door.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No, that's craptacular loading. Standard procedure, as far as I know is..regardless of whether the spa label is peeled and restuck, or the HIN# is written....the packages should STILL be loaded so the shipping labels face up, out or towards the bulkhead door.
Unless it's a large 120 lbs package. Those always go label down.

thessalonian13

In our center the preload writes the sequence numbers on each box and seemingly hides just about every SPA and adrress label by facing them where they aren't visible to the drivers. We have been told that this is the methods. So, hiding labels is part of the methods??? LOL! And most of our preloaders either can't or dont have the time to write legible numbers so everytime we enter our trucks we are flipping boxes looking for any label we can find. And due to ORION the trucks are blown out so that's allot of flipping boxes. What a waste of time.

Is this the normal procedure nationwide or what? It just seems like the empty suits that are "running" this company are trying their best to make things as difficult as possible for us. And all while trying to roll out ORION. Sometimes I feel like my whole day is just sabotaged before I even show up for work.

But when I seek to find the good in the bad at least I can say that with each step the empty suits are adding to my day to make it more difficult the more over 9.5 penalty I am recieving. ;)
Almost every C.O.D. package has a label right on the amount. It's a challenge to peel it off without peeling the amount off making it unreadable.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Same bull-donkey goes on here. 45 lb boxes with a scribble on the side with 10 envelopes/bags of qvc on top so when I pull it off the shelf it all hits me in the face. Pre-load is the biggest thing suits should be trying to fix. I mean they say a good loader in my building is one who shows up every day. Whatever. More time sorting equal more $. Eff em.

Last edited:

9.5er

IS it also a rule that all long boxes (think golf clubs) have to go behind all the other boxes on the shelf. It never fails those long boxes get delivered before any of that other crap that is loaded in front.

govols019

You smell that?
Writing the sequence number on the box is how it was done pre-PAS. All preloader should do it. It's faster than pulling the SPA label.