Spam

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Turkey spam sliced up fried in a cast iron skillet. Little cheese and mayo and I'm good.

My wife finds the thought of eating it disgusting I don't care :censored2: tastes good. I could care less what its made off.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Haven't had it in a while, we used to fry slices of it and eat it with macaroni and cheese. In Hawaii they sell it as snacks, two slices with sticky rice in the middle and wrapped with seaweed or something like that. I don't know the name of that, but it was good.

Hawaii50

Haven't had it in a while, we used to fry slices of it and eat it with macaroni and cheese. In Hawaii they sell it as snacks, two slices with sticky rice in the middle and wrapped with seaweed or something like that. I don't know the name of that, but it was good.
It's called Spam Musubi. Its the Hawaiian equivalent to a trailmix bar. Popular with hikers and surfers. The wrap is called Nora it's dried seaweed.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
It's called Spam Musubi. Its the Hawaiian equivalent to a trailmix bar. Popular with hikers and surfers. The wrap is called Nora it's dried seaweed.

Yeap, thats it. It tasted like it had teryaki sauce in it. I was amazed with how Spam was liked over there, we went grocery shopping and there was a whole aisle of every kind imaginable.

spam-musubi.jpg

Last edited: