Special delivery

TuolM

GOD demonstrated HIS love to us by sending His Son Jesus Christ, who died and rose from the dead to GIVE us eternal life.

He also promised to heal your body.
(Just ask Him)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
What is this god and jesus christ you speak of? Is that something you put on a taco?
That is a messed up thing to say. I am an Agnostic but plenty of people on this forum are religious. Some I like, some I don't, but I don't insult their beliefs. They are entitled to believe in whatever they want.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That is a messed up thing to say. I am an Agnostic but plenty of people on this forum are religious. Some I like, some I don't, but I don't insult their beliefs. They are entitled to believe in whatever they want.
They are also entitled to keep it to themselves and not discuss it in the ups discussions sections.

I mean seriously what is this thread even about? Should be deleted.

UPSJedi2112

I blast Rush in my truck.
Think whatever you want. Say whatever you want. I clicked on this post expecting some sort of story about, you know, UPS or something. Maybe a better title would have been "God's special delivery"? Just a thought.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
They are also entitled to keep it to themselves and not discuss it in the ups discussions sections.

I mean seriously what is this thread even about? Should be deleted.
Agreed...the thread was started in the wrong section...but the second post was uncalled for...and some people were offended. Otherwise, it's not a thread I would've commented in.

rkctkc

Well, maybe people were offended by the original post. Not everyone is gullible enough to believe. I can't stand when religion is pushed onto people all the time.

rkctkc

Just someone trying to spread the Lord's word, might as well be knocking on my front door. It shouldn't even be here to start with.

ChrisTheBrown

Even if I wasn't a follower of Christ (which I am,) somewhere along the line I think we all wonder why we're here, what life's all about..There's much more to life then UPS, working, making money, obtaining material possessions, working towards retirement, relationships, etc. My faith in God & relationship with Christ are the only things that give me the strength to face each day. I'm not trying to push what I believe on anyone right now, but I do hope that some sort of spiritual seeds were planted from this thread.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Attachments

• 1417995598383.jpg
    1417995598383.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 140
  • 1417995618836.jpg
    1417995618836.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 133

ChrisTheBrown

I just wanted to share this, well worth the watch & it's a personal favorite of mine. The message is clear & based on 3 personal testimonies.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Well, maybe people were offended by the original post. Not everyone is gullible enough to believe. I can't stand when religion is pushed onto people all the time.

How was it "pushed on you"? Did SEAL Team Six kick down your door and force you to read this post at gunpoint?

You're a voluntary member on a voluntary message board. No one pushed you to open this thread. No one pushed you to continue reading it once, you realized its contents.

I too, am a nonbeliever. Unlike you, I didn't feel compelled to spread vitriol.

Which makes me want to ask; "why so mad, bro?"

Sent using a Potato

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You start talking about religion on the internet and you're going to hear opinions that you don't like. If you don't want to hear it, don't start it.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Heaven is real. The name of a movie I watched last night. Pretty moving, Agnostic or a believer. it is a good movie.