Special Report from the Clinton News Network

P

pickup

Translation: I will not be able to provide the services you paid for but no refunds because it wasn't my fault.

JL 0513

As with all of liberal media and the left side of government colluding with the Clinton campaign, they expect the FBI to engage in a cover up. And what would happen to Comey if he covered up any new revelations?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Sounds like sour grapes to me

Sounds like overtly planned timing to me. If the announcement had been made a month ago, Clinton would have had time to recover. Even though there was nothing, the "all clear" came too late.

Sad, pathetic, and corrupt.

rod

Retired 22 years
Sounds like overtly planned timing to me. If the announcement had been made a month ago, Clinton would have had time to recover. Even though there was nothing, the "all clear" came too late.

Clinton was doomed long before that-----she (and the rest of the country) just didn't realize it. The Trump support grew from day one.

newfie

comey informed congress as they requested. it was leaked by congress. You guys need an excuse to cover up the fact that Hillary was a critically flawed candidate.

Hillary had every so called A lister campaigning for her and the President, VP , First Lady etc and still sucked so bad she couldn't get elected.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Would these be the same ones protesting now ?
Possibly, what are your thoughts?
My city has had some peaceful rallies. Few hundred people got together to let it be known they don't support homophobia or xenophobia. I think it's pretty typical that people get together after the damage is already done... nothing new about that.

rod

Retired 22 years
Possibly, what are your thoughts?
My city has had some peaceful rallies. Few hundred people got together to let it be known they don't support homophobia or xenophobia. I think it's pretty typical that people get together after the damage is already done... nothing new about that.

Nothing wrong with the people peacefully demonstrating although as far as I'm concerned its a waste of time. It would be interesting to know how many of the rioters actually voted.

newfie

Nothing wrong with the people peacefully demonstrating although as far as I'm concerned its a waste of time. It would be interesting to know how many of the rioters actually voted.

same here. I'm fine with the peaceful protests . the trouble makers are the anarchists wearing the head wear hiding their faces. They should not be allowed to join the protests hiding their faces.

over9five

Staff member
same here. I'm fine with the peaceful protests . the trouble makers are the anarchists wearing the head wear hiding their faces. They should not be allowed to join the protests hiding their faces.
Agreed. There's only one reason you'd want to hide your face.

newfie

before the election everything was spun as being a black and Hispanic issue.

as the results came in the media briefly recognized that the neglected middle class was speaking. At one point I saw liberals speaking to needing to do a better job of listening to the middle class.

now they are once again evolving back to making this victory one based on race and sex. They never learn.