Spencer Patton latest video

bacha29

is this guy nuts
The guy is a carnival barker. Always out there plugging some type of service or product trying to separate people from their money.
The problem with Spencer Patton and Prime Weasel is that they're too much alike. A couple of hustlers always looking for a fast buck at someone else's expense.

zeev

This guy sells routes tells people how lucrative it is also they took all my routes . Also it’s so lucrative you might want to run a side business like for dash to make it work ,oh by the way that will be 300-400k. My suggestion just do a delivery system.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This guy sells routes tells people how lucrative it is also they took all my routes . Also it’s so lucrative you might want to run a side business like for dash to make it work ,oh by the way that will be 300-400k. My suggestion just do a delivery system.
How were they able to just “take all your routes”?

It will be fine

How were they able to just “take all your routes”?
FedEx cancels contracts all the time. If it’s an immediate termination normally it’s for something like not paying taxes or other illegal activity. In Spencer’s case, he spoke to the media so they canceled all his contracts. Fedex manages their contractors through fear, they wanted to send a message.

bacha29

Glad you spotted that. If FDX contracting was so great you shouldn't even need a side gig.
Now that he's lost his own routes he needs to broker route sales . Trouble is they're not bringing the prices they once did.
As a result he's trying to fix contractors up with a side hustle in the hopes that it will get them by until things turn around for their FDX operations.

It will be fine

When FedEx cancels these contracts does the former owner get any compensation?
If they lawyer up they might be entitled to the profit they could have earned for the remaining time of the contract. So for all intents, no they don’t get squat. They can sell their trucks.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
FedEx cancels contracts all the time. If it’s an immediate termination normally it’s for something like not paying taxes or other illegal activity. In Spencer’s case, he spoke to the media so they canceled all his contracts. Fedex manages their contractors through fear, they wanted to send a message.
Now now, they didn't cancel his contracts because "he spoke to the media." They canceled his contracts because his "spoke to the media" was "publicly badmouthed his business partner, who held all the leverage and he should have known better."

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Now now, they didn't cancel his contracts because "he spoke to the media." They canceled his contracts because his "spoke to the media" was "publicly badmouthed his business partner, who held all the leverage and he should have known better."
In Bizarro World, "badmouthed" means calling for increased compensation for contractors.

Yep.

yadig

So basically you’ve been fired! Sounds a lot like an employee verses owning a business.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So basically you’ve been fired! Sounds a lot like an employee verses owning a business.
Sounds like a crummy business model for the contractors. You invest money and time in a business that can be snatched away on FedEx say so. I guess the contractor is no better off than the fools that drive for them.

Gone fishin

Sounds like a crummy business model for the contractors. You invest money and time in a business that can be snatched away on FedEx say so. I guess the contractor is no better off than the fools that drive for them.
Contractors are the worst thing happening to the United States workers , people are just too dumb to see it