Split

Karma...

time for a stock split and time to split the company in two.....since international is more profitable than domestic consider dropping domestic and go with international......maybe domestic air to international...........the union is getting too expensive and problematic to keep......the next contract may prove to be the tipping point...........

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
OMG! The union is what?? Who in the heck made you all of this money? The union has to put the shine in the booger that is constantly sent out of the building. The union has to make the awful plans make sense. Then the union has to bring it back in for it to get all mashed up again for the next day. All of this costs money.

rod

Retired 22 years
They always told us our center never made the company a dime. Now don't that get the troops inspired?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
time for a stock split and time to split the company in two.....since international is more profitable than domestic consider dropping domestic and go with international......maybe domestic air to international...........the union is getting too expensive and problematic to keep......the next contract may prove to be the tipping point...........
You gotta spend money to make money

Why are you so cranky ? you're retired....

Karma...

I am far from cranky.......what I am doing is looking ahead into the future and considering what can happen....I am certain carol is doing the same for that is what the ceo is supposed to do

I am far from cranky.......what I am doing is looking ahead into the future and considering what can happen....I am certain carol is doing the same for that is what the ceo is supposed to do
Please learn how to use the quote that makes a lot easier for people to understand who you're replying to

And if it wasn't for the experience drivers this company would be down the toilet.

I get tired of fixing managements mistakes

We have relaxed commit times for residential next day airs I mo commit time for air savers.

We don't have enough equipment and they do not adequately train the new people.

Orion is a freaking joke. The new DIADS are slow as hell.

They got to quit let people run the company that doesn't know anything about operations.

Rubber Puckies

Please learn how to use the quote that makes a lot easier for people to understand who you're replying to

And if it wasn't for the experience drivers this company would be down the toilet.

I get tired of fixing managements mistakes

We have relaxed commit times for residential next day airs I mo commit time for air savers.

We don't have enough equipment and they do not adequately train the new people.

Orion is a freaking joke. The new DIADS are slow as hell.

They got to quit let people run the company that doesn't know anything about operations.
But they are making record profits... something is working. I think we should let it continue. It only benefits us all whether management or hourly. You have a major rock to bring to the bargaining table.

But they are making record profits... something is working. I think we should let it continue. It only benefits us all whether management or hourly. You have a major rock to bring to the bargaining table.
Oh no I hope they keep making record profits.
But when there's nothing left to cut you can't pull any more magic tricks to show that you're making bigger money than you actually are

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

This is a perfect example of narrow-minded, profit focused thinking. Profit margins are not a reason to split off and get rid of the largest portion of your business. How is international even supposed to work without a domestic service? The revenue from domestic dwarfs international, revenue gives the company a lot of options and flexibility. Splitting the company would very possibly kill both the new spin off companies.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
This is a perfect example of narrow-minded, profit focused thinking. Profit margins are not a reason to split off and get rid of the largest portion of your business. How is international even supposed to work without a domestic service? The revenue from domestic dwarfs international, revenue gives the company a lot of options and flexibility. Splitting the company would very possibly kill both the new spin off companies.
You're talking to a retired supervisor. Type sloooooooow.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You didn’t really think this thru did you

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

She forgot about the “Pilot’s” UNION...who by chance walked our picket lines in “97”...

They will also be negotiating their contract in 2023....

Carol has already stated that she will work with the Teamster’s new leadership way before the deadline.

@Casa has retired long ago and still has that mindset that the Union employees are dragging down the “Partners” salaries, perks and expense accounts. Times have changed now, particularly post COVID...

She forgot about the “Pilot’s” UNION...who by chance walked our picket lines in “97”...

They will also be negotiating their contract in 2023....

Carol has already stated that she will work with the Teamster’s new leadership way before the deadline.

@Casa has retired long ago and still has that mindset that the Union employees are dragging down the “Partners” salaries, perks and expense accounts. Times have changed now, particularly post COVID...
"Labor Shortage: UPS Union Drivers Give Delivery Service Edge Over FedEx (FDX) - Bloomberg" Highly Paid Union Workers Give UPS a Surprise Win in Delivery Wars